Protecting the Market from "Hockey Stick" Pricing: How the Public Utility Commission of Texas is Dealing with Potential Price Gouging
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grossi, Luigi & Heim, Sven & Waterson, Michael, 2014.
"A vision of the European energy future? The impact of the German response to the Fukushima earthquake,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
1047, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Grossi, Luigi & Heim, Sven & Waterson, Michael, 2014. "A vision of the European energy future? The impact of the German response to the Fukushima earthquake," Economic Research Papers 270236, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Grossi, Luigi & Heim, Sven & Waterson, Michael, 2014. "A vision of the European energy future? The impact of the German response to the Fukushima earthquake," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nigel Cleland & Golbon Zakeri & Geoff Pritchard & Brent Young, 2015. "Boomer-Consumer: a model for load consumption and reserve offers in reserve constrained electricity markets," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 519-537, October.
- Heim, Sven & Götz, Georg, 2013.
"Do pay-as-bid auctions favor collusion? Evidence from Germany's market for reserve power,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sven Heim & Georg Götz, 2013. "Do pay-as-bid auctions favor collusion? - Evidence from Germany’s market for reserve power," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201324, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Woo, C.K. & King, M. & Tishler, A. & Chow, L.C.H., 2006. "Costs of electricity deregulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 747-768.
- Pär Holmberg & Frank Wolak, 2015.
"Electricity markets: Designing auctions where suppliers have uncertain costs,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1541, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holmberg, Pär & Wolak, Frank A., 2015. "Electricity Markets: Designing Auctions Where Suppliers Have Uncertain Costs," Working Paper Series 1099, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Milstein, Irena & Tishler, Asher, 2012. "The inevitability of capacity underinvestment in competitive electricity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 62-77.
- Anderson, Edward & Holmberg, Pär, 2018.
"Price instability in multi-unit auctions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 318-341.
- Edward Anderson & Pär Holmberg, 2015. "Price Instability in Multi-Unit Auctions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1538, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Anderson, Edward & Holmberg, Pär, 2015. "Price Instability in Multi-Unit Auctions," Working Paper Series 1095, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gil, Hugo A. & Gomez-Quiles, Catalina & Riquelme, Jesus, 2012. "Large-scale wind power integration and wholesale electricity trading benefits: Estimation via an ex post approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 849-859.
- Ramteen Sioshansi & Shmuel Oren, 2007. "How good are supply function equilibrium models: an empirical analysis of the ERCOT balancing market," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Veit, Daniel J. & Weidlich, Anke & Krafft, Jacob A., 2009. "An agent-based analysis of the German electricity market with transmission capacity constraints," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4132-4144, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:17:y:2004:i:3:p:26-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.