Joint Estimation of Catch and Other Travel-Cost Parameters--Some Further Thoughts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Train, Kenneth & McFadden, Daniel & Johnson, Reed, 2000. "Discussion of Morey and Waldman's "Measurement Error in Recreation Demand Models"," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 76-81, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David O. Scrogin & Robert P. Berrens, 2003.
"Rationed Access and Welfare: The Case of Public Resource Lotteries,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(2), pages 137-148.
- Scrogin, David & Berrens, Robert P., 2001. "Rationed Access And Welfare: Case Of Public Resource Lotteries," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20472, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Peter Schuhmann & Kurt Schwabe, 2004. "An Analysis of Congestion Measures and Heterogeneous Angler Preferences in a Random Utility Model of Recreational Fishing," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(4), pages 429-450, April.
- C. Haynie, Alan & F. Layton, David, 2010. "An expected profit model for monetizing fishing location choices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 165-176, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:40:y:2000:i:1:p:82-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.