Distribution of Potential Gains from International Environmental Agreements: The Case of the Greenhouse Effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José-María Da-Rocha & María-José Gutiérrez, 2006.
"The optimality of the Common Fisheries Policy: the Northern Stock of Hake,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Da Rocha, José María, 2002. "The Optimality of the Common Fisheries Policy: the Northern Stock of Hake," DFAEII Working Papers 2002-20, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:94:y:2017:i:c:p:23-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calvo, Emilio & Rubio, Santiago J., 2013.
"Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 6(4), pages 289-339, April.
- Emilio Calvo & Santiago J. Rubio, 2012. "Dynamic Models of International Environmental Agreements: A Differential Game Approach," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0112, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Santiago J. Rubio, 2001. "International Cooperation In Pollution Control," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Costello, Christopher & Quérou, Nicolas & Tomini, Agnes, 2017.
"Private eradication of mobile public bads,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 23-44.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini, 2016. "Private eradication of mobile public bads," Working Papers hal-01594067, HAL.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini, 2017. "Private eradication of mobile public bads," Post-Print hal-01594268, HAL.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnes Tomini, 2016. "Private eradication of mobile public bads," Working Papers 05-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Carlos Ciscar, Juan & Soria, Antonio, 2000. "Economic convergence and climate policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 749-761, September.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Selecting permit allocation rules for agricultural pollution control: a bargaining solution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 135-147, December.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2002. "Technology Protocols For Climate Change: An Application Of Fund," Working Papers FNU-14, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2002.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Long live the Kyoto Protocol!," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 14, pages 344-351 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Da Rocha, Jose Maria & Gutierrez, Maria Jose, 2004.
"La reforma del Principio de Estabilidad Relativa en la Política Pesquera Común: el caso del caladero norte de merluza
[The Reform of the Relative Stability Principle: the Northern Stock of Hake]," MPRA Paper 66099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:33:y:1997:i:1:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.