Crop substitution in the estimation of economic benefits due to ozone reduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominika Parry Dziegielewska & Robert Mendelsohn, 2005. "Valuing Air Quality in Poland," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 30(2), pages 131-163, February.
- Westenbarger, David A. & Frisvold, George B., 1995. "Air Pollution And Farm-Level Crop Yields: An Empirical Analysis Of Corn And Soybeans," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(2), October.
- Kim, Hong Jin & Helfand, Gloria E. & Howitt, Richard E., 1998. "An Economic Analysis Of Ozone Control In California'S San Joaquin Valley," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Anthony Heyes & Catherine Liston-Heyes, 1997. "Regulatory ‘balancing’ and the efficiency of green R&D," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(4), pages 493-507, June.
- Humblot, Pierre & Leconte-Demarsy, Delphine & Clerino, Paola & Szopa, Sophie & Castell, Jean-François & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2013. "Assessment of ozone impacts on farming systems: A bio-economic modeling approach applied to the widely diverse French case," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 50-58.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:11:y:1984:i:4:p:347-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.