Hayek, Samuelson, and the logic of the mixed economy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Roy Weintraub & Evelyn L. Forget, 2007. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1-6, Supplemen.
- Rosser, J. Jr., 2005. "The Road to Serfdom and the world economy: 60 years later," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 1012-1025, December.
- anonymous, 1980. "What’s wrong with macroeconomics," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum.
- Boettke, Peter J., 2005. "On reading Hayek: Choice, consequences and The Road to Serfdom," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 1042-1053, December.
- Bruce Caldwell, 1997. "Hayek and Socialism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 1856-1890, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawson, Robert A. & Clark, J.R., 2010. "Examining the Hayek-Friedman hypothesis on economic and political freedom," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 230-239, June.
- Makovi, Michael, 2016. "Labor Economics in a Planned Economy: F. A. Hayek and John Jewkes on the Impossibility of Democratic Socialism," MPRA Paper 70174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makovi, Michael, 2016. "The Impossibility of Democratic Socialism: Two Conceptions of Democracy," MPRA Paper 70172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando & González, Jorge Iván, 2014.
"Política tributaria y economía fiscal en los enfoques de Hayek y Brenann/Buchanan
[Tax policy and fiscal economy approaches Hayek and Brennan / Buchanan]," MPRA Paper 57123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando & González, Jorge Iván, 2014. "Tax Power and Economics," MPRA Paper 59075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makovi, Michael, 2016. "Interest Groups and the Impossibility of Democratic Socialism: Hayek, Jewkes, and the Arrow Theorem," MPRA Paper 70173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHayek Samuelson Planning Welfare state Mixed economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:69:y:2009:i:1:p:5-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .