On reading Hayek: Choice, consequences and The Road to Serfdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Magnus Henrekson, 2001. "Swedish Economic Growth," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 38-58.
- J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. & Marina V. Rosser, 2004. "Comparative Economics in a Transforming World Economy, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262681536, January.
- Assar Lindbeck, 1997. "The Swedish Experiment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1273-1319, September.
- Byrd, William A., 1990. "Planning in India: Lessons from four decades of development experience," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 713-735, December.
- Oskar Lange, 1936. "On the Economic Theory of Socialism," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 53-71.
- Kuznets, Paul, 1990. "Indicative planning in Korea," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 657-676, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farrant, Andrew & McPhail, Edward, 2009. "Hayek, Samuelson, and the logic of the mixed economy?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 5-16, January.
- Stringham, Edward Peter & Zywicki, Todd J., 2011. "Hayekian anarchism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 290-301, May.
- Peter Boettke & Rosolino Candela, 2017. "The Intellectual Context of F. A. Hayek's The Road to Serfdom," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 32(Spring 20), pages 29-44.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:21:y:2005:i:4:p:1042-1053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.