Proposing a dinner date: analysis by rank-dependent expected utility
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diecidue, E. & Wakker, P.P., 2000.
"On the Intuition of Rank-Dependent Utility,"
2000-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gilbert W. Bassett Jr & Roger Koenker & Gregory Kordas, 2004.
"Pessimistic portfolio allocation and Choquet expected utility,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP09/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gilbert W. Bassett, 2004. "Pessimistic Portfolio Allocation and Choquet Expected Utility," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 2(4), pages 477-492.
- Roger, Patrick, 2000. "Properties of bid and ask reservation prices in the rank-dependent expected utility model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 269-285, November.
- Matthew Rabin, 1998.
"Psychology and Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 11-46, March.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jd5z5j2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Matthew Rabin., 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Economics Working Papers 97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Matthew Rabin & Richard H. Thaler, 2001. "Anomalies: Risk Aversion," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 219-232, Winter.
- Kim, Jeong-Yoo & Bae, Hyung & Won, Dongchul, 2002. "Dutch treat versus Oriental treat," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 413-422, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:58:y:2005:i:3:p:393-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.