Police use of computers
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew R. Weiss & Philip H. Birnbaum, 1989. "Technological Infrastructure and the Implementation of Technological Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 1014-1026, August.
- Michael W. Lawless, 1987. "Institutionalization of a Management Science Innovation in Police Departments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 244-252, February.
- Linda Green & Peter Kolesar, 1984. "The Feasibility of One-Officer Patrol in New York City," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(8), pages 964-981, August.
- Ness, James J., 1991. "The relevance of basic law enforcement training--Does the curriculum prepare recruits for police work: A survey study," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 181-193.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Jan M. Chaiken, 1978. "Transfer of Emergency Service Deployment Models to Operating Agencies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(7), pages 719-731, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcjust:v:23:y:1995:i:3:p:259-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.