New business entrepreneurship in the Japanese economy
No abstract is available for this item.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2016.
"Assessing Technology-Based Spin-offs from University Support Units,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 411-428, March.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2011. "Assessing technology-based spin-offs from university support units," Economics Working Papers 1330, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2014.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2014. "Assessing Technology-based Spin-offs from University Support Units," Working Papers 650, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- De Clercq, Dirk & Danis, Wade M. & Dakhli, Mourad, 2010. "The moderating effect of institutional context on the relationship between associational activity and new business activity in emerging economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 85-101, February.
- Peter Zwan & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Jolanda Hessels, 2016. "Factors influencing the entrepreneurial engagement of opportunity and necessity entrepreneurs," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 273-295, December.
- Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Jolanda Hessels & Peter van der Zwan, 2010. "Factors Influencing the Entrepreneurial Engagement of Opportunity and Necessity Entrepreneurs," Scales Research Reports H201011, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- van der Zwan Peter & Verheul Ingrid & Thurik Roy, 2011. "The Entrepreneurial Ladder in Transition and Non-Transition Economies," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-20, March.
- Jonathan Levie & Erkko Autio, 2008. "A theoretical grounding and test of the GEM model," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 235-263, October.
- André van Stel & Jolanda Hessels, 2006. "Export Orientation among New Ventures and Economic Growth," Scales Research Reports H200626, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Hessels, S.J.A. & van Stel, A.J., 2007. "Export Orientation among New Ventures and Economic Growth," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-008-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Clare M D'Souza & Selena Lim & Ramya Hewarathna, 2000. "Gender Impact on Women Entrepreneurs: A Cultural Analysis," Working Papers 2000.09, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Danis, Wade M. & De Clercq, Dirk & Petricevic, Olga, 2011. "Are social networks more important for new business activity in emerging than developed economies? An empirical extension," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 394-408, August.
- Spencer, Jennifer W. & Gomez, Carolina, 2004. "The relationship among national institutional structures, economic factors, and domestic entrepreneurial activity: a multicountry study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1098-1107, October.
- Jolanda Hessels & André Stel, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, export orientation, and economic growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 255-268, September.
- Siri Terjesen & Jolanda Hessels, 2009. "Varieties of export-oriented entrepreneurship in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 537-561, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:8:y:1993:i:2:p:137-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed