New business entrepreneurship in the Japanese economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226531083 is not listed on IDEAS
- Venkataraman, S. & Van De Ven, Andrew H. & Buckeye, Jeanne & Hudson, Roger, 1990. "Starting up in a turbulent environment: A process model of failure among firms with high customer dependence," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 277-295, September.
- Wood, Douglas & Piesse, Jennie, 1988. "The information value of failure predictions in credit assessment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 275-292, June.
- Gertner, Robert & Scharfstein, David, 1991.
" A Theory of Workouts and the Effects of Reorganization Law,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1189-1222, September.
- Robert Gertner & David Scharfstein, 1991. "A Theory of Workouts and the Effects of Reorganization Law," NBER Technical Working Papers 0103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilson, Stuart C., 1990. "Bankruptcy, boards, banks, and blockholders : Evidence on changes in corporate ownership and control when firms default," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 355-387, October.
- Sheard, Paul, 1989. "The main bank system and corporate monitoring and control in Japan," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 399-422, May.
- Gilson, Stuart C., 1989. "Management turnover and financial distress," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 241-262, December.
- Laitinen, Erkki K., 1992. "Prediction of failure of a newly founded firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 323-340, July.
- Kenneth Spong & Thomas M. Hoenig, 1979. "Bank examination classifications and loan risk," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jun, pages 15-25.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1985. "Credit Markets and the Control of Capital," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 133-152, May.
- Bruno, Albert V. & Leidecker, Joel K. & Harder, Joseph W., 1987. "Why firms fail," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 50-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2016.
"Assessing Technology-Based Spin-offs from University Support Units,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 411-428.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2011. "Assessing technology-based spin-offs from university support units," Economics Working Papers 1330, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2014.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2014. "Assessing Technology-based Spin-offs from University Support Units," Working Papers 650, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- De Clercq, Dirk & Danis, Wade M. & Dakhli, Mourad, 2010. "The moderating effect of institutional context on the relationship between associational activity and new business activity in emerging economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 85-101, February.
- Peter Zwan & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Jolanda Hessels, 2016.
"Factors influencing the entrepreneurial engagement of opportunity and necessity entrepreneurs,"
Eurasian Business Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 273-295, December.
- Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Jolanda Hessels & Peter van der Zwan, 2010. "Factors Influencing the Entrepreneurial Engagement of Opportunity and Necessity Entrepreneurs," Scales Research Reports H201011, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- van der Zwan Peter & Verheul Ingrid & Thurik Roy, 2011. "The Entrepreneurial Ladder in Transition and Non-Transition Economies," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-20, March.
- Jonathan Levie & Erkko Autio, 2008. "A theoretical grounding and test of the GEM model," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 235-263, October.
- André van Stel & Jolanda Hessels, 2006.
"Export Orientation among New Ventures and Economic Growth,"
Scales Research Reports
H200626, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Hessels, S.J.A. & van Stel, A.J., 2007. "Export Orientation among New Ventures and Economic Growth," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-008-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Clare M D'Souza & Selena Lim & Ramya Hewarathna, 2000. "Gender Impact on Women Entrepreneurs: A Cultural Analysis," Working Papers 2000.09, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Danis, Wade M. & De Clercq, Dirk & Petricevic, Olga, 2011. "Are social networks more important for new business activity in emerging than developed economies? An empirical extension," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 394-408, August.
- Spencer, Jennifer W. & Gomez, Carolina, 2004. "The relationship among national institutional structures, economic factors, and domestic entrepreneurial activity: a multicountry study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(10), pages 1098-1107, October.
- Jolanda Hessels & André Stel, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, export orientation, and economic growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 255-268, September.
- Siri Terjesen & Jolanda Hessels, 2009. "Varieties of export-oriented entrepreneurship in Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 537-561, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:8:y:1993:i:2:p:137-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.