Community differences in business births and business growths
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tüzin Baycan-Levent & Peter Nijkamp, 2011.
"Migrant Female Entrepreneurship: Driving Forces, Motivation and Performance,"
Chapters,in: New Directions in Regional Economic Development, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Baycan-Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp,Peter, 2006. "Migrant Female Entrepreneurship: Driving Forces, Motivation and Performance," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Fairchild, Gregory B., 2008. "Residential segregation influences on the likelihood of black and white self-employment," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 46-74, January.
- Baycan Levent, Tuzin & Masurel, Enno & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "Entrepreneurial process and performance: the case of the Turkish female entrepreneurs in Amsterdam," ERSA conference papers ersa02p397, European Regional Science Association.
- Fairchild, Gregory B., 2008. "The influence of residential segregation and its correlates on ethnic enterprise in urban areas," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 513-527, September.
- Belso Martínez, J.A., 2004. "Una aproximación inicial al papel del mercado de trabajo, la inmigración y la conflictividad socio-laboral como factores explicativos de la creación de empresas./An Initial Approach to the Role of Lab," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 67-82, Abril.
- Leo Paul Dana & Jan åge Riseth, 2012. "Sámi reindeer herders in Finland: pulled to community-based entrepreneurship and pushed to individualistic firms," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 15, pages 358-377 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gregory Fairchild, 2009. "Racial segregation in the public schools and adult labor market outcomes: the case of black Americans," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 467-484, December.
- Ma Garzón, 2010. "A comparison of personal entrepreneurial competences between entrepreneurs and CEOs in service sector," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 4(3), pages 289-303, December.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2014.
"Regional influences on the prevalence of family versus non-family start-ups,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 421-436.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2013. "Regional Influences on the Prevalence of Family Versus Non-Family Start-Ups," Ratio Working Papers 212, The Ratio Institute.
- Chang, Erick P.C. & Chrisman, James J. & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2011. "The relationship between prior and subsequent new venture creation in the United States: A county level analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 200-211, March.
- Mrożewski Matthias, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Economic and Socio-Demographic Determinants of Entrepreneurship Across German Regions," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 42(1), pages 60-80, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:6:y:1991:i:1:p:29-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.