Commentary on the special issue: the emergence of a field
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Welsh, Dianne H.B. & Memili, Esra & Rosplock, Kirby & Roure, Juan & Segurado, Juan Luis, 2013. "Perceptions of entrepreneurship across generations in family offices: A stewardship theory perspective," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 213-226.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0443-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Manolova, T. & Shirokova, G. & Tsukanova, T. & Edelman, L., 2014. "The impact of family support on young nascent entrepreneurs's start-up activities: A family embeddedness perspective," Working Papers 6381, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- JosÃ© Luis Esparza-Aguilar & Argentina Soto-Maciel & Ma. Isabel De la Garza-Ramos, 2016. "Entrepreneurial orientation in Mexican family businesses," Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS), LAR Center Press, vol. 4(6), pages 29-39, December.
- Sharma, Pramodita & Hoy, Frank & Astrachan, Joseph H. & Koiranen, Matti, 2007. "The practice-driven evolution of family business education," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 1012-1021, October.
- Guidice, Rebecca M. & Mero, Neal P. & Greene, Juanne V., 2013. "Perceptions of accountability in family business: Using accountability theory to understand differences between family and nonfamily executives," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 233-244.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2014.
"Regional influences on the prevalence of family versus non-family start-ups,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 421-436.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2013. "Regional Influences on the Prevalence of Family Versus Non-Family Start-Ups," Ratio Working Papers 212, The Ratio Institute.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:246-:d:127615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kudlats, Jerry & Money, Arthur & Hair, Joseph F., 2014. "Correspondence analysis: A promising technique to interpret qualitative data in family business research," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 30-40.
- Brian Distelberg & Adrian Blow, 2010. "The Role of Values and Unity in Family Businesses," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 427-441, December.
- Dawson, Alexandra, 2011. "Private equity investment decisions in family firms: The role of human resources and agency costs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 189-199, March.
- Yoon Lee & Sharon Danes & Mack Shelley, 2006. "Work Roles, Management and Perceived Well-being for Married Women within Family Businesses," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 523-541, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:18:y:2003:i:5:p:567-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.