Strategic windows in the entrepreneurial process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beam, Henry H. & Carey, Thomas A., 1989. "Could you succeed in small business?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 65-69.
- Bygrave, William D., 1993. "Theory building in the entrepreneurship paradigm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 255-280, May.
- Hills, Gerald E., 1988. "Variations in University entrepreneurship education: An empirical study of an evolving field," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 109-122.
- Evans, David S & Leighton, Linda S, 1989. "Some Empirical Aspects of Entrepreneurship," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(3), pages 519-535, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Rédis & Jean-Michel Sahut, 2014. "Entrepreneuriat répété, capital organisationnel et accès au financement par capital-risque," Working Papers 2014-260, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Liñán Alcalde, Francisco & Martín Martín, Domingo & González Rodríguez, Rosario, 2002. "Characteristics of nascent entrepreneurs in Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa02p179, European Regional Science Association.
- Cecile Fonrouge, 2008. "Entrepreneuriat et innovations organisationnelles : pratiques et principes," Post-Print halshs-00687305, HAL.
- Politis, Diamanto & Gabrielsson, Jonas, 2006. "Entrepreneurial Decision Making: Examining Preferences for Causal and Effectual Reasoning in the New Venture Creation Process," Working Paper Series 2006/5, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Bruyat, Chirstian & Julien, Pierre-Andre, 2001. "Defining the field of research in entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 165-180, March.
- Kamilia Izzrech & Manlio Del Giudice & Maria Della Peruta, 2013. "Investigating Entrepreneurship Among Algerian Youth: Is It A Knowledge-Intensive Factory?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(3), pages 319-329, September.
- Chowdhury, Sanjib, 2011. "The moderating effects of customer driven complexity on the structure and growth relationship in young firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 306-320, May.
- Norudin Mansor, 2005. "WOMAN IN BUSINESS: DETERMINANTS FOR VENTURING IN MALAYSIANS SMEs," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Cope, Jason, 2011. "Entrepreneurial learning from failure: An interpretative phenomenological analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 604-623.
- Marco van Gelderen & Marco van Gelderen & Niels Bosma & Niels Bosma & Roy Thurik & Roy Thurik, 2001.
"Setting up a business in the Netherlands,"
Scales Research Reports
H200013, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- van Gelderen, A.M. & Bosma, N. & Thurik, A.R., 2001. "Setting Up a Business in the Netherlands," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-15-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:10:y:1995:i:5:p:331-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .