Is Bart Simpson offering sage advice? A case-based general theory of managers' core self-evaluations and job satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- -, 2015. "Editorial note," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 8-9.
- Tworek, Heidi J. S. & Müller, Simone M., 2015. "Editorial – communicating global capitalism," Journal of Global History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 203-211, July.
- N/A, 2014. "Editorâ€™s Note," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 58(1), pages 3-3, February.
- George R. G. Clarke, 2015. "From the Editor," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 251-253, October.
- Soyer, Emre & Hogarth, Robin M., 2012. "The illusion of predictability: How regression statistics mislead experts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 695-711.
- George R. G. Clarke, 2015. "From the Editor," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 169-170, August.
- Wu, Pei-Ling & Yeh, Shih-Shuo & Huan, Tzung-Cheng (.T.C.). & Woodside, Arch G., 2014. "Applying complexity theory to deepen service dominant logic: Configural analysis of customer experience-and-outcome assessments of professional services for personal transformations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1647-1670.
- N/A, 2014. "Editorial: Book Reviews," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 46(1), pages 1-1, January.
- Woodside, Arch G., 2014. "Embrace•perform•model: Complexity theory, contrarian case analysis, and multiple realities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2495-2503.
- Unknown, 2015. "JARE Editors' Report: Back Matter," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(3), pages 1-7.
- Paudel, Krishna & McKenzie, Andrew, 2014. "Editors’ Report—January 16, 2014," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(03), pages 395-397, August.
- Unknown, 2015. "Editor's Report," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-1.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:46:y:2015:i:9:p:1120-1124 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric test; Case research; Core self-evaluation; Job happiness; Job strain; Job stress;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:11-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.