Adding value to companies' value chain: Role of business schools scholars
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tho, Nguyen Dinh & Trang, Nguyen Thi Mai, 2015. "Can knowledge be transferred from business schools to business organizations through in-service training students? SEM and fsQCA findings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1332-1340.
- Howells, Jeremy, 2006. "Intermediation and the role of intermediaries in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 715-728, June.
- Siegel, Donald S. & Waldman, David & Link, Albert, 2003. "Assessing the impact of organizational practices on the relative productivity of university technology transfer offices: an exploratory study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 27-48, January.
- Réjean Landry & Nabil Amara & Mathieu Ouimet, 2007. "Determinants of knowledge transfer: evidence from Canadian university researchers in natural sciences and engineering," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 561-592, December.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2003.
"Universities as Research Partners,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 485-491, May.
- Hall, Browyn H. & Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2000. "Universities as Research Partners," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1np920r9, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, Albert N. Link and John T. Scott., 2000. "Universities as Research Partners," Economics Working Papers E00-276, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn & Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2010. "Universities as Research Partners," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-9, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2001. "Universities as Research Partners," Development and Comp Systems 0012001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2000. "Universities as Research Partners," NBER Working Papers 7643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina & Sánchez García, José Luís & Ribeiro-Soriano, D. Enrique, 2015. "University–industry partnerships for the provision of R&D services," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1407-1413.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2007. "University licensing," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 620-639, Winter.
- Ellson, Tony, 2009. "Assessing contribution of research in business to practice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1160-1164, November.
- repec:eee:touman:v:51:y:2015:i:c:p:142-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hewitt-Dundas, Nola, 2012. "Research intensity and knowledge transfer activity in UK universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 262-275.
- Crespi, Gustavo & D'Este, Pablo & Fontana, Roberto & Geuna, Aldo, 2011.
"The impact of academic patenting on university research and its transfer,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 55-68, February.
- Gustavo Crespi & Pablo D'Este & Roberto Fontana & Aldo Geuna, 2008. "The Impact of Academic Patenting on University Research and its Transfer," SPRU Working Paper Series 178, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Gustavo Crespi & Pablo D’Este & Roberto Fontana & Aldo Geuna, 2009. "The impact of academic patenting on university research and its transfer," ICER Working Papers 01-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Ogawa, Takaya & Kajikawa, Yuya, 2015. "Assessing the industrial opportunity of academic research with patent relatedness: A case study on polymer electrolyte fuel cells," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 469-475.
- Catherine Renault, 2006. "Academic Capitalism and University Incentives for Faculty Entrepreneurship," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 227-239, March.
- Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina & Lafuente, Esteban & Solé, Francesc, 2013. "The pursuit of knowledge transfer activities: An efficiency analysis of Spanish universities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2051-2059.
- Gallego, Jorge & Rubalcaba, Luis & Suárez, Cristina, 2013. "Knowledge for innovation in Europe: The role of external knowledge on firms' cooperation strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2034-2041.
More about this item
KeywordsValue chain; Business schools scholars; Business models; Expert advice; Companies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:69:y:2016:i:5:p:1661-1668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.