Management and performance features of cancer centers in Europe: A fuzzy-set analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stokke, Olav Schram, 2007. "Qualitative comparative analysis, shaming, and international regime effectiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 501-511, May.
- Hidalgo, Antonio & D'Alvano, Luigi, 2014. "Service innovation: Inward and outward related activities and cooperation mode," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 698-703.
- Ragin, Charles C., 2000. "Fuzzy-Set Social Science," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226702773.
- Aggarwal, Ajay & Sullivan, Richard, 2014. "Affordability of cancer care in the United Kingdom: is it time to introduce user charges?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55297, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wagemann, Claudius & Buche, Jonas & Siewert, Markus B., 2016. "QCA and business research: Work in progress or a consolidated agenda?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2531-2540.
- Gonzalez-Padron, Tracy & Akdeniz, M. Billur & Calantone, Roger J., 2014. "Benchmarking sales staffing efficiency in dealerships using extended data envelopment analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1904-1911.
- Marcus Thygeson & Deborah Peikes & Aparajita Zutshi, 2013. "Fuzzy-Set Qualitative Comparative Analysis: A Configurational Comparative Method to Identify Multiple Pathways to Improve Patient-Centered Medical Home Models (Issue Brief)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d7065562303d441ab320688ec, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Devine, Kevin & O'Clock, Priscilla & Lyons, David, 2000. "Health-Care Financial Management in a Changing Environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 183-191, June.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226702766 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:7752 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsComparative qualitative analysis; Cancer centers; Financial performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:69:y:2016:i:11:p:5507-5511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.