Marketing: a critical realist approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hunt, Shelby D, 1991. " Positivism and Paradigm Dominance in Consumer Research: Toward Critical Pluralism and Rapproachement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, pages 32-44.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:149-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Donna F. & Golicic, Susan L. & Boerstler, Courtney N. & Choi, Sunny & Oh, Hanmo, 2013. "Does marketing research suffer from methods myopia?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 1245-1250.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:2:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-012-0023-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mingers, John, 2015. "Helping business schools engage with real problems: The contribution of critical realism and systems thinking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 316-331.
- Mouzas, Stefanos, 2006. "Efficiency versus effectiveness in business networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1124-1132, October.
- Hubbard, Raymond & Lindsay, R. Murray, 2013. "From significant difference to significant sameness: Proposing a paradigm shift in business research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 1377-1388.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:55:y:2002:i:2:p:103-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.