Consumer Decision Making and Altered States of Consciousness: A Study of Dualities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hirschman, Elizabeth C., 1985. "Dual consciousness and altered states: Implications for consumer research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 223-234, June.
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. " The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fennis, Bob M. & Wiebenga, Jacob H., 2017. "Me, myself, and Ikea: Qualifying generic self-referencing effects in brand judgment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 69-79.
- Tsarenko, Yelena & Strizhakova, Yuliya, 2015. "â€œWhat does a woman want?â€ The moderating effect of age in female consumption," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 41-46.
- Knewtson, Heather S. & Sias, Richard W., 2010. "Why Susie owns Starbucks: The name letter effect in security selection," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1324-1327, December.
- Granot, Elad & Greene, Henry & Brashear, Thomas G., 2010. "Female consumers: Decision-making in brand-driven retail," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 801-808, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:42:y:1998:i:3:p:287-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.