Organizational responses to a hypercompetitive environment: A case study of Pepsi Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goll Irene & Rasheed Abdul A., 2011. "Environmental Jolts, Clocks, and Strategic Change in the U.S. Airline Industry: The Effects of Deregulation and the 9/11/2001 Terrorist Attacks," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(4), pages 1-37, December.
- Chaney, Damien & Marshall, Roger, 2013. "Social legitimacy versus distinctiveness: Mapping the place of consumers in the mental representations of managers in an institutionalized environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1550-1558.
- Gupta, Samir & Polonsky, Michael, 2014. "Inter-firm learning and knowledge-sharing in multinational networks: An outsourced organization's perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 615-622.
- Roberts, Nicholas & Grover, Varun, 2012. "Investigating firm's customer agility and firm performance: The importance of aligning sense and respond capabilities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 579-585.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:41:y:1998:i:1:p:41-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.