Source credibility as a function of communicator physical attractiveness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yates, Judith, 1981. "An Analysis of Asset Holdings in Australia by Income Class," Working Papers 53, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- N. Podder & N. C. Kakwani, 1976. "Distribution Of Wealth In Australia," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 22(1), pages 75-92, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Hildenbrand & Rainer Kühl & Anne Piper, 2016. "On the Credibility Determinants of a Quality Label: a Quasi-Natural Experiment Using the Example of Stiftung Warentest," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 307-325, September.
- repec:spr:scient:v:104:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1623-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin Fang & Yanqing Jiang, 2015. "Persuasiveness of celebrity endorsed advertising and a new model for celebrity endorser selection," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(8), pages 153-173, August.
- Lafferty, Barbara A. & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 1999. "Corporate Credibility's Role in Consumers' Attitudes and Purchase Intentions When a High versus a Low Credibility Endorser Is Used in the Ad," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 109-116, February.
- Aysegul ERMEC SERTOGLU & Ozlem CATLI & Sezer KORKMAZ, 2014. "Examining the Effect of Endorser Credibility on the Consumers' Buying Intentions: An Empirical Study in Turkey," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 66-77.
- repec:eco:journ4:2014-01-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Dilger & Laura Lütkenhöner & Harry Müller, 2015.
"Scholars’ physical appearance, research performance, and feelings of happiness,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 104(2), pages 555-573, August.
- Dilger, Alexander & Lütkenhöner, Laura & Müller, Harry, 2013. "Scholars' physical appearance, research performance and feelings of happiness," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 6/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Han-Kuang Tien, 2017. "How Much Should Managers Pay for Celebrity Endorsements?," International Journal of Marketing Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(2), pages 68-77, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:11:y:1983:i:2:p:229-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .