Stock reaction to dividend savings of convertible preferred calls: Free cash flow or price pressure effects?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lease, Ronald C & Masulis, Ronald W & Page, John R, 1991. " An Investigation of Market Microstructure Impacts on Event Study Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1523-1536, September.
- Mikkelson, Wayne H., 1981. "Convertible calls and security returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 237-264, September.
- Mazzeo, Michael A & Moore, William T, 1992. "Liquidity Costs and Stock Price Response to Convertible Security Calls," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(3), pages 353-369, July.
- Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr, 1977. "An Examination of Corporate Call Policies on Convertible Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 463-478, May.
- Michael T. Maloney & J. Harold Mulherin, 1992. "The Effects of Splitting on the Ex: A Microstructure Reconciliation," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 21(4), Winter.
- Linn, Scott C. & Pinegar, J. Michael, 1991. "The price effects of secondary offerings of senior securities and warrants," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 683-698, June.
- Robert S. Hansen, 1988. "The Demise of the Rights Issue," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 289-309.
- Singh, Ajai K. & Cowan, Arnold R. & Nayar, Nandkumar, 1991. "Underwritten calls of convertible bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 173-196, March.
- Dunn, Kenneth B. & Eades, Kenneth M., 1989. "Voluntary conversion of convertible securities and the optimal call strategy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 273-301, August.
- Asquith, Paul & Mullins, David W, Jr, 1991. " Convertible Debt: Corporate Call Policy and Voluntary Conversion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1273-1289, September.
- Hingorani, Archana & Makhija, Anil K. & Shastri, Kuldeep, 1994. "The impact of calls of preferred stock on common shareholders' wealth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 1095-1111, December.
- Tang, Alex P & Kadapakkam, Palani-Rajan & Singer, Ronald F, 1994. "The Valuation Effects of Out-of-the-Money Calls of Convertible Securities," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(4), pages 481-493, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Saeyoung & Puthenpurackal, John, 2014. "Repurchases of convertible preferred stock and shareholder wealth," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 623-630.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:20:y:1996:i:10:p:1759-1773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.