Stock reaction to dividend savings of convertible preferred calls: Free cash flow or price pressure effects?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hingorani, Archana & Makhija, Anil K. & Shastri, Kuldeep, 1994. "The impact of calls of preferred stock on common shareholders' wealth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 1095-1111, December.
- Linn, Scott C. & Pinegar, J. Michael, 1991. "The price effects of secondary offerings of senior securities and warrants," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 683-698, June.
- Robert S. Hansen, 1988. "The Demise of the Rights Issue," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 289-309.
- Dunn, Kenneth B. & Eades, Kenneth M., 1989. "Voluntary conversion of convertible securities and the optimal call strategy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 273-301, August.
- Mazzeo, Michael A & Moore, William T, 1992. "Liquidity Costs and Stock Price Response to Convertible Security Calls," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(3), pages 353-369, July.
- Michael T. Maloney & J. Harold Mulherin, 1992. "The Effects of Splitting on the Ex: A Microstructure Reconciliation," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 21(4), Winter.
- Tang, Alex P & Kadapakkam, Palani-Rajan & Singer, Ronald F, 1994. "The Valuation Effects of Out-of-the-Money Calls of Convertible Securities," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 17(4), pages 481-493, Winter.
- Singh, Ajai K. & Cowan, Arnold R. & Nayar, Nandkumar, 1991. "Underwritten calls of convertible bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 173-196, March.
- Lease, Ronald C & Masulis, Ronald W & Page, John R, 1991. " An Investigation of Market Microstructure Impacts on Event Study Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1523-1536, September.
- Mikkelson, Wayne H., 1981. "Convertible calls and security returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 237-264, September.
- Asquith, Paul & Mullins, David W, Jr, 1991. " Convertible Debt: Corporate Call Policy and Voluntary Conversion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1273-1289, September.
- Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr, 1977. "An Examination of Corporate Call Policies on Convertible Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 463-478, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:20:y:1996:i:10:p:1759-1773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.