Measuring brand image using a cognitive approach: Representing brands as a network in the Turkish airline industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:29:y:2012:i:3:p:265-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:1:p:140-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:6:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-016-0078-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Magali Jara & Gérard Cliquet, 2012. "Retail brand equity: Conceptualization and measurement," Post-Print halshs-00675161, HAL.
- Erkmen, Ezgi & Hancer, Murat, 2015. "Linking brand commitment and brand citizenship behaviors of airline employees: â€œThe role of trustâ€," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 47-54.
- Lin, YiHsin & Ryan, Chris, 2016. "From mission statement to airline branding," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 150-160.
- Jin-Woo Park & Rodger Robertson & Cheng-Lung Wu, 2006. "Modelling the Impact of Airline Service Quality and Marketing Variables on Passengers’ Future Behavioural Intentions," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5), pages 359-381, July.
- Brodie, Roderick J. & Whittome, James R.M. & Brush, Gregory J., 2009. "Investigating the service brand: A customer value perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 345-355, March.
- Hagmann, Carmen & Semeijn, Janjaap & Vellenga, David B., 2015. "Exploring the green image of airlines: Passenger perceptions and airline choice," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 37-45.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:33:y:2016:i:c:p:120-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johan Rekom & Gabriele Jacobs & Peeter Verlegh, 2006. "Measuring and managing the essence of a brand personality," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 181-192, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand association; Brand image; Cognitive learning; Concept map; Turkish airline industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:85-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.