Spanish air travel and the September 11 terrorist attacks: a note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ito, Harumi & Lee, Darin, 2005.
"Assessing the impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on U.S. airline demand,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 75-95.
- Harumi Ito & Darin Lee, 2003. "Assessing the Impact of the September 11 Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Airline Demand," Working Papers 2003-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Lon-Mu Liu, 1980. "Note---Analysis of Time Series with Calendar Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(1), pages 106-112, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:35_2_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6792 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles, Amelie & Darne, Olivier, 2006. "Large shocks and the September 11th terrorist attacks on international stock markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 683-698, July.
- Castillo-Manzano, JosÃ© I. & Pedregal, Diego J. & Pozo-Barajas, Rafael, 2012. "Assessing fear of flying after a plane crash. The â€œRainmanâ€ effect â€“ Myth or reality?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 20-22.
- Doong, Her-Sen & Wang, Hui-Chih & Law, Rob, 2008. "An initial investigation of the effect of advertisement and word-of-month on first-time visitors to Hong Kong," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 159-161.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6794 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTerrorism; Demand shocks; Spanish airlines;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:10:y:2004:i:6:p:441-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.