Assessing the Impact of the September 11 Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Airline Demand
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Department of Economics, Brown University, Providence, RI 02912|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. Alan Garner, 2002. "Consumer confidence after September 11," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II.
- Steven A. Morrison, 2001. "Actual, Adjacent, and Potential Competition Estimating the Full Effect of Southwest Airlines," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 35(2), pages 239-256, May.
- Borenstein, Severin & Zimmerman, Martin B, 1988. "Market Incentives for Safe Commercial Airline Operation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 913-35, December.
- Nicholas G. Rupp & George M. Holmes & Jeff DeSimone, .
"Airline Schedule Recovery after Airport Closures: Empirical Evidence since September 11th,"
0207, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas G. Rupp & George M. Holmes & Jeff DeSimone, 2005. "Airline Schedule Recovery after Airport Closures: Empirical Evidence since September 11," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 800-820, April.
- Nicholas G. Rupp & George M. Holmes & Jeff DeSimone, 2003. "Airline Schedule Recovery after Airport Closures: Empirical Evidence Since September 11th," NBER Working Papers 9744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harumi Ito & Darin Lee, 2003. "Low Cost Carrier Growth in the U.S. Airline Industry: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers 2003-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2002. "Airport Congestion When Carriers Have Market Power," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1357-1375, December.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, December.
- Nancy L. Rose, 1992.
"Fear of Flying? Economic Analysis of Airline Safety,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 75-94, Spring.
- Nancy L. Rose, 1991. "Fear of Flying? Economic Analysis of Airline Safety," NBER Working Papers 3784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bart Hobijn, 2002. "What will homeland security cost?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Nov, pages 21-33.
- Button, Kenneth & Lall, Somik & Stough, Roger & Trice, Mark, 1999. "High-technology employment and hub airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 53-59.
- John Virgo, 2001. "Economic impact of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 29(4), pages 353-357, December.
- Mitchell, Mark L & Maloney, Michael T, 1989. "Crisis in the Cockpit? The Role of Market Forces in Promoting Air Travel Safety," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 329-55, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bro:econwp:2003-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brown Economics Webmaster)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.