Assessing the Impact of the September 11 Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Airline Demand
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven A. Morrison, 2001. "Actual, Adjacent, and Potential Competition Estimating the Full Effect of Southwest Airlines," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 35(2), pages 239-256, May.
- John Virgo, 2001. "Economic impact of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 29(4), pages 353-357, December.
- Nancy L. Rose, 1991.
"Fear of Flying? Economic Analysis of Airline Safety,"
NBER Working Papers
3784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nancy L. Rose, 1992. "Fear of Flying? Economic Analysis of Airline Safety," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 75-94, Spring.
- Nicholas G. Rupp & George M. Holmes & Jeff DeSimone, 2005.
"Airline Schedule Recovery after Airport Closures: Empirical Evidence since September 11,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 800-820, April.
- Nicholas G. Rupp & George M. Holmes & Jeff DeSimone, 2003. "Airline Schedule Recovery after Airport Closures: Empirical Evidence Since September 11th," NBER Working Papers 9744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas G. Rupp & George M. Holmes & Jeff DeSimone, . "Airline Schedule Recovery after Airport Closures: Empirical Evidence since September 11th," Working Papers 0207, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Harumi Ito & Darin Lee, 2003. "Low Cost Carrier Growth in the U.S. Airline Industry: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers 2003-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Bart Hobijn, 2002. "What will homeland security cost?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Nov, pages 21-33.
- C. Alan Garner, 2002. "Consumer confidence after September 11," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, March.
- Borenstein, Severin & Zimmerman, Martin B, 1988. "Market Incentives for Safe Commercial Airline Operation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 913-35, December.
- Mitchell, Mark L & Maloney, Michael T, 1989. "Crisis in the Cockpit? The Role of Market Forces in Promoting Air Travel Safety," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 329-55, October.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2002. "Airport Congestion When Carriers Have Market Power," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1357-1375, December.
- Button, Kenneth & Lall, Somik & Stough, Roger & Trice, Mark, 1999. "High-technology employment and hub airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 53-59.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bro:econwp:2003-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brown Economics Webmaster)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.