Efficiency in legal transplants: An essay in Comparative Law and Economics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Kanning, Arnald J., 2008.
"Harmonization of private law on a global level,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 256-262, December.
- HERINGS, P. Jean-Jacques & KANNING, Arnald J., "undated". "Harmonization of private law on a global level," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2152, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- McCahery, J.A. & Vermeulen, E.P.M., 2004. "The changing landscape of EU company law," Discussion Paper 2004-023, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Bertrand Crettez & Régis Deloche, 2006. "On the unification of legal rules in the European Union," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 203-214, May.
- Giovanni B. Ramello, 2016. "The past, present and future of comparative law and economics," Chapters,in: Comparative Law and Economics, chapter 1, pages 3-22 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Juergen Backhaus & Alberto Cassone & Giovanni Ramello, 2011. "The law and economics of class actions," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 165-168, October.
- Nuno Garoupa & Anthony Ogus, 2006. "A Strategic Interpretation of Legal Transplants," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 339-363, 06.
- Garoupa, Nuno & Ogus, Anthony, 2003. "A Strategic Interpretation of Legal Transplants," CEPR Discussion Papers 4123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carla Millar & Chong-Ju Choi & Philip Cheng, 2009. "Co-Evolution: Law and Institutions in International Ethics Research," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(4), pages 455-462, July.
- repec:inu:caeprp:2014004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joseph A. McCAHERY & Erik P.M. VERMEULEN & HISATAKE Masato & SAITO Jun, 2007. "Traditional and Innovative Approaches to Legal Reform: 'The New Company Law'," Discussion papers 07033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mostafa Beshkar, 2014. "Arbitration and Renegotiation in Trade Agreements," Caepr Working Papers 2014-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Loeper, Antoine, 2011. "Coordination in heterogeneous federal systems," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 900-912, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:14:y:1994:i:1:p:3-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed