Harmonization of private law on a global level
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, January.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1985. "A Bargaining Model with Incomplete Information about Time Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 1151-1172, September.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Cristian Pop-Eleches & Andrei Shleifer, 2004.
"Judicial Checks and Balances,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(2), pages 445-470, April.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Cristian Pop-Eleches & Andrei Shleifer, 2003. "Judicial Checks and Balances," NBER Working Papers 9775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Pop-Eleches, Cristian & Shleifer, Andrei, 2004. "Judicial Checks and Balances," Scholarly Articles 3451311, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Stefan Grundmann, 2006.
"An optional European contract law code: Advantages and disadvantages,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 215-236, May.
- Wolfgang Kerber, 2006. "An Optional European Contract Law Code: Advantages and Disadvantages," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200607, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Nuno Garoupa & Anthony Ogus, 2006. "A Strategic Interpretation of Legal Transplants," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(2), pages 339-363, June.
- Emanuela Carbonara & Francesco Parisi, 2007. "The paradox of legal harmonization," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 367-400, September.
- Van Den Bergh, Roger, 1996. "Economic criteria for applying the subsidiarity principle in the European community: The case of competition policy," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 363-383, September.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1999. "Culture and Language," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(S6), pages 95-126, December.
- Mattei, Ugo, 1994. "Efficiency in legal transplants: An essay in Comparative Law and Economics," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-19, March.
- Mahoney, Paul G, 2001. "The Common Law and Economic Growth: Hayek Might Be Right," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 503-525, Part I Ju.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand Crettez & Bruno Deffains & Olivier Musy, 2013. "On the dynamics of legal convergence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 156(1), pages 345-356, July.
- Baniak Andrzej & Grajzl Peter, 2011.
"Interjurisdictional Linkages and the Scope for Interventionist Legal Harmonization,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 405-434, December.
- Andrzej Baniak & Peter Grajzl, 2010. "Interjurisdictional Linkages and the Scope for Interventionist Legal Harmonization," CESifo Working Paper Series 3085, CESifo Group Munich.
- Asif Efrat, 2016. "Promoting trade through private law: Explaining international legal harmonization," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 311-336, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:2152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .