Why combining works?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aye, Goodness C. & Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Majumdar, Anandamayee, 2015.
"Forecasting aggregate retail sales: The case of South Africa,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 66-79.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Anandamayee Majumdar, 2013. "Forecasting Aggregate Retail Sales: The Case of South Africa," Working Papers 201312, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar Author-Name-First Mehmet & Rangan Gupta & Anandamayee Majumdar, 2014. "Forecasting Aggregate Retail Sales: The Case of South Africa," Working Papers 15-21, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- Guo, Zhenhai & Zhao, Jing & Zhang, Wenyu & Wang, Jianzhou, 2011. "A corrected hybrid approach for wind speed prediction in Hexi Corridor of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1668-1679.
- Theodosiou, Marina, 2011. "Forecasting monthly and quarterly time series using STL decomposition," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1178-1195, October.
- Laura Carabotta & Peter Claeys, 2015. "Combine to compete: improving fiscal forecast accuracy over time," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/320, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Timmermann, Allan, 2006.
Handbook of Economic Forecasting,
- Timmermann, Allan G, 2005. "Forecast Combinations," CEPR Discussion Papers 5361, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Aiolfi & Carlos Capistrán & Allan Timmermann, 2010. "Forecast Combinations," CREATES Research Papers 2010-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Marco Aiolfi & Carlos Capistrán & Allan Timmermann, 2010. "Forecast Combinations," Working Papers 2010-04, Banco de México.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Nazarii Salish, 2011. "Modeling and Forecasting Interval Time Series with Threshold Models: An Application to S&P500 Index Returns," Working Papers w201128, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- repec:taf:quantf:v:16:y:2016:i:12:p:1875-1886 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pai, Ping-Feng & Lin, Chih-Sheng, 2005. "A hybrid ARIMA and support vector machines model in stock price forecasting," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 497-505, December.
- Arvydas Jadevicius & Brian Sloan & Andrew Brown, 2012. "Examination of property forecasting models - accuracy and its improvement through combination forecasting," ERES eres2012_082, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:5:y:1989:i:4:p:601-603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.