Comparing forecast models of Radical Right voting in four European countries (1973-2008)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, James E., 2008. "Evaluating U.S. presidential election forecasts and forecasting equations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 259-271.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:64:y:1970:i:01:p:18-34_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jackman, Robert W. & Volpert, Karin, 1996. "Conditions Favouring Parties of the Extreme Right in Western Europe," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(04), pages 501-521, October.
- Stambough, Stephen J. & Thorson, Gregory R., 1999. "Toward stability in presidential forecasting: the development of a multiple indicator model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 143-152, April.
- Pickup, Mark & Johnston, Richard, 2008. "Campaign trial heats as election forecasts: Measurement error and bias in 2004 presidential campaign polls," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 272-284.
- Golder, Matt, 2003. "Electoral Institutions, Unemployment and Extreme Right Parties: A Correction," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 525-534, July.
- Rallings, Colin & Thrasher, Michael, 1999. "Local votes, national forecasts - using local government by-elections in Britain to estimate party support," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 153-162, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aichholzer, Julian & Willmann, Johanna, 2014. "Forecasting Austrian national elections: The Grand Coalition model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 55-64.
More about this item
KeywordsElectoral forecast Radical Right Evaluating forecasts Regression Time series;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:26:y::i:1:p:82-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.