Optimal contributions in a defined benefit pension scheme with stochastic new entrants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Exley, C.J. & Mehta, S.J.B. & Smith, A.D., 1997. "The Financial Theory of Defined Benefit Pension Schemes," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 835-966, October.
- Mandl, Petr & Mazurova, Lucie, 1996. "Harmonic analysis of pension funding methods," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 203-214, April.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Owadally, M. Iqbal & Haberman, Steven, 2004. "The Treatment of Assets in Pension Funding," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 425-433, November.
- Owadally, M. Iqbal, 2003. "Pension Funding and the Actuarial Assumption Concerning Investment Returns," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 289-312, November.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincon-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2004. "Optimal risk management in defined benefit stochastic pension funds," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 489-503, June.
- Pitacco, Ermanno, 2004. "Survival models in a dynamic context: a survey," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 279-298, October.
- Haberman, Steven & Sung, Joo-Ho, 1994. "Dynamic approaches to pension funding," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2-3), pages 151-162, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Gudaitis & A. Fiori Maccioni, 2014. "Optimal Individual Choice of Contribution to Second Pillar Pension System in Lithuania," Working Paper CRENoS 201402, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Josa-Fombellida, Ricardo & Rincon-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2008. "Mean-variance portfolio and contribution selection in stochastic pension funding," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 120-137, May.
- A. Fiori Maccioni & A. Bitinas, 2013. "Lithuanian pension system's reforms following demographic and social transitions," Working Paper CRENoS 201315, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Lin, Yijia & MacMinn, Richard D. & Tian, Ruilin, 2015. "De-risking defined benefit plans," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 52-65.
- Alessandro Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "A Stochastic Model for the Analysis of Demographic Risk in Pay-As-You-Go Pension Funds," Papers 1106.5081, arXiv.org.
- Samuel H. Cox & Yijia Lin & Ruilin Tian & Jifeng Yu, 2013. "Managing Capital Market and Longevity Risks in a Defined Benefit Pension Plan," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(3), pages 585-620, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:37:y:2005:i:2:p:335-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .