Notes on the dynamics of pension funding
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Jensen, 1968. "The Performance Of Mutual Funds In The Period 1945–1964," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(2), pages 389-416, May.
- Ron Bird & Helen Chin & Michael McCrae, 1983. "The Performance of Australian Superannuation Funds," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 8(1), pages 49-69, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noël Bonneuil, 2013. "Early Warning to Insolvency in the Pension Fund: The French Case," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Chang, S. C. & Tzeng, Larry Y. & Miao, Jerry C. Y., 2003. "Pension funding incorporating downside risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 217-228, April.
- Chang, Shih-Chieh & Chen, Chiang-Chu, 2002. "Allocating unfunded liability in pension valuation under uncertainty," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 371-387, June.
- Chang, Shih-Chieh, 1999. "Optimal pension funding through dynamic simulations: the case of Taiwan public employees retirement system," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 187-199, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:1:y:1982:i:4:p:261-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .