Is the international propagation of financial shocks non-linear?: Evidence from the ERM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Uhlig, Harald, 2005.
"What are the effects of monetary policy on output? Results from an agnostic identification procedure,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 381-419, March.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 1999. "What are the Effects of Monetary Policy on Output? Results from an Agnostic Identification Procedure," Discussion Paper 1999-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Uhlig, Harald, 1999. "What are the Effects of Monetary Policy on Output? Results from an Agnostic Identification Procedure," CEPR Discussion Papers 2137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Taimur Baig & Ilan Goldfajn, 1999.
"Financial Market Contagion in the Asian Crisis,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(2), pages 1-3.
- Mr. Taimur Baig & Mr. Ilan Goldfajn, 1998. "Financial Market Contagion in the Asian Crisis," IMF Working Papers 1998/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Ilan Goldfajn & Taimur Baig, 1999. "Financial market contagion in the Asian crisis," Textos para discussão 400, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Roberto Rigobon, 1999. "On the Measurement of the International Propagation of Shocks," NBER Working Papers 7354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 1983. "Specification and estimation of simultaneous equation models," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 391-448, Elsevier.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 1999. "What are the Effects of Monetary Policy on Output? Results from an Agnostic Identification Procedure," Other publications TiSEM 2e0fa8dd-ead5-4c6b-97cb-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Carlo Favero & Alessandra Bonfiglioli, "undated".
"Measuring Co-movements Between US and European Stock Markets,"
165, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Favero, Carlo A., 2000. "Measuring Co-Movements Between US and European Stock Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2517, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sims, Christopher A & Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 1990. "Inference in Linear Time Series Models with Some Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 113-144, January.
- Roberto Rigobon, 2000. "Identification through Heteroskedasticity: Measuring "Contagion: betweenArgentinean and Mexican Sovereign Bonds," NBER Working Papers 7493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco, 2000. "Looking for Contagion: the Evidence from the ERM," CEPR Discussion Papers 2591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- António Afonso & António Jorge Silva, 2014. "The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in the Euro Area: has it changed with the EMU? A VAR approach, with fiscal policy and financial stress considerations," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/10, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Alina Barnett, 2007. "The effects of EU shocks on the newly acceded countries," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 389-404.
- Morita, Hiroshi, 2014. "External shocks and Japanese business cycles: Evidence from a sign-restricted VAR model," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 59-74.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & John B. Donaldson, 2001.
"Macroeconomic Frictions: What Have We Learned from the Real Business Cycle Research Programme?,"
International Economic Association Series, in: Jacques Drèze (ed.), Advances in Macroeconomic Theory, chapter 4, pages 56-75,
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON, 1999. "Macroeconomic Frictions: What have we Learned from the Real Business Cycle Research Programm ?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 9919, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Carlo A. Favero, 2007. "Model Evaluation in Macroeconometrics: from early empirical macroeconomic models to DSGE models," Working Papers 327, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Francesco Ravazzolo & Samad Sarferaz, 2019.
"Identification of Financial Factors in Economic Fluctuations,"
The Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 129(617), pages 311-337.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Francesco Ravazzolo & Samad Sarferaz, 2014. "Identification of financial factors in economic fluctuations," Working Paper 2014/09, Norges Bank.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Francesco Ravazzolo & Samad Sarferaz, 2014. "Identification of financial factors in economic fluctuations," KOF Working papers 14-364, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- L. Marattin & S. Salotti, 2009.
"The Response of Private Consumption to Different Public Spending Categories: VAR Evidence from UK,"
670, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luigi MARATTIN & Simone SALOTTI, 2010. "The Response of Private Consumption to Different Public Spending Categories:VAR Evidence from UK," EcoMod2010 259600111, EcoMod.
- Arigoni, Filippo & Lenarčič, Črt, 2020. "The impact of trade policy uncertainty shocks on the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 100832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lodge, David & Manu, Ana-Simona, 2022.
"EME financial conditions: Which global shocks matter?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 120(C).
- Lodge, David & Manu, Ana-Simona, 2019. "EME financial conditions: which global shocks matter?," Working Paper Series 2282, European Central Bank.
- M. Hakan Berument & Zulal Denaux & Yeliz Yalcin, 2012.
"Turkish monetary policy and components of aggregate demand: a VAR analysis with sign restrictions model,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(36), pages 4787-4798, December.
- M. Hakan Berument & Zulal Denaux & Yeliz Yalcin, 2012. "Turkish monetary policy and components of aggregate demand: a VAR analysis with sign restrictions model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(36), pages 4787-4798, December.
- Fatum, Rasmus & Scholnick, Barry, 2008.
"Monetary policy news and exchange rate responses: Do only surprises matter?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1076-1086, June.
- Rasmus Fatum & Barry Scholnick, "undated". "Monetary Policy News and Exchange Rate Responses: Do Only Surprises Matter?," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-14, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- Suryadipta Roy, 2007. "Are Illegal Drugs Inferior Goods in the US?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(3), pages 303-314, September.
- Josué Diwambuena & Jean-Paul K. Tsasa, 2021. "The Real Effects of Uncertainty Shocks: New Evidence from Linear and Nonlinear SVAR Models," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS87, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Patrizio Tirelli & V. Anton Muscatelli & Carmine Trecroci, 2004. "The interaction of fiscal and monetary policies: some evidence using structural econometric models'," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 103, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Rosenberg, Signe, 2019.
"The effects of conventional and unconventional monetary policy on house prices in the Scandinavian countries,"
Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C).
- Signe Rosenberg, 2018. "The Effects of Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policy on House Prices in the Scandinavian Countries," TUT Economic Research Series 44, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Jennifer E. Roush, 2001. "Evidence uncovered: long-term interest rates, monetary policy, and the expectations theory," International Finance Discussion Papers 712, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dumrongrittikul, Taya & Anderson, Heather M., 2016.
"How do shocks to domestic factors affect real exchange rates of Asian developing countries?,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 67-85.
- Taya Dumrongrittikul & Heather M. Anderson, 2015. "How do Shocks to Domestic Factors Affect Real Exchange Rates of Asian Developing Countries," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Enrico Longoni & Filippo Gregorini, 2009. "Inequality, Political Systems and Public Spending," Working Papers 159, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- K. Istrefi & B. Vonnak, 2015. "Delayed Overshooting Puzzle in Structural Vector Autoregression Models," Working papers 576, Banque de France.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:57:y:2002:i:1:p:231-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.