Entry, exit, and performance in airline markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Hideki Murakami, 2009. "Low-Cost Entry, Inter-Firm Rivalry, and Welfare Implications in US Large Air Markets," Discussion Papers 2009-25, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Hideki Murakami, 2010. "Time Effect of Low-Cost Carrier Entry and Social Welfare in US Large Air Markets," Discussion Papers 2010-31, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Kai Huschelrath & Kathrin Muller, 2014.
"The Value Of Bluer Skies. – How Much Do Consumers Gain From Entry By Jetblue Airways In Long-Haul U.S. Airline Markets?,"
International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 41(1).
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2012. "The value of bluer skies: How much do consumers gain from entry by JetBlue Airways in long-haul US Airline Markets?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Mueller, Juergen & Németh, Adél, 2014. "Estimating the consumer welfare effects of de-hubbing: The case of Malév Hungarian Airlines," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 51-65.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Claudio A. Piga, 2007. "Entry and Exit in a Liberalised Market," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(1), pages 3-38, January-F.
- Maria J. Gil-Molto & Claudio A. Piga, 2005. "Entry and Exit in a Liberalised Market," Discussion Paper Series 2005_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised May 2006.
- Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2012. "Air services on thin routes: Regional versus low-cost airlines," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 702-714.
- Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2011. "Air services on thin routes: Regional versus low-cost airlines," Working Papers 2072/179624, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Fageda & Ricardo Flores-Fillol, 2011. "Air services on thin routes: Regional versus low-cost airlines," IREA Working Papers 201123, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Kai Hüschelrath & Kathrin Müller, 2013. "Patterns and Effects of Entry in U.S. Airline Markets," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 221-253, June.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2011. "Patterns and effects of entry in US airline markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Oliveira, Alessandro V.M., 2008. "An empirical model of low-cost carrier entry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 673-695, May.
- Huric Larsen, Jesper Fredborg, 2012. "Pricing behaviour at capacity constrained facilities," MPRA Paper 39362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klein, Klemens & Albers, Sascha & Allroggen, Florian & Malina, Robert, 2015. "Serving vs. settling: What drives the establishment of low-cost carriers’ foreign bases?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 17-30.
- Peter-J. Jost & Stefanie Schubert & Miriam Zschoche, 2015. "Incumbent positioning as a determinant of strategic response to entry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 577-596, March.
- Arturs Kalnins, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Territorial Encroachment Within Franchised and Company-Owned Branded Chains," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 476-489, September.
- Claudio A. Piga & Enrico Bachis, 2006. "Do Prices grow more in Euroland? Evidence from the Airline Industry," Discussion Paper Series 2006_8, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2006.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:12:y:1994:i:4:p:457-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed