Too many goals: Problems with the 700Â MHz auction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Bulow & Jonathan Levin & Paul Milgrom, 2009. "Winning Play in Spectrum Auctions," NBER Working Papers 14765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Rosston, 2014. "Increasing the Efficiency of Spectrum Allocation," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 45(3), pages 221-243, November.
- Thomas W. Hazlett & David Porter & Vernon Smith, 2011.
"Radio Spectrum and the Disruptive Clarity of Ronald Coase,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(S4), pages 125-165.
- Thomas W. Hazlett & David Porter & Vernon L. Smith, 2009. "Radio Spectrum and the Disruptive Clarity OF Ronald Coase," Working Papers 09-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Peter Cramton & Evan Kwerel & Gregory Rosston & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2011.
"Using Spectrum Auctions to Enhance Competition in Wireless Services,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(S4), pages 167-188.
- Peter Cramton & Evan Kwerel & Gregory Rosston & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2011. "Using Spectrum Auctions to Enhance Competition in Wireless Services," Discussion Papers 10-015, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Peter Cramton & Evan Kwerel & Gregory Rosston & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2012. "Using Spectrum Auctions to Enhance Competition in Wireless Services," Papers of Peter Cramton 11ckrs, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.
- Bazelon, Coleman & McHenry, Giulia, 2013. "Spectrum value," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 737-747.
- repec:kap:revind:v:50:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11151-016-9556-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary Madden & Erik Bohlin & Paitoon Kraipornsak & Thien Tran, 2014. "The determinants of prices in the FCC's 700 MHz spectrum auction," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(17), pages 1953-1960, June.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:21:y:2009:i:2:p:115-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.