Infra-technology and economic performance: evidence from the United Kingdom measurement infrastructure
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul M. Romer, 1994. "The Origins of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
- Bowns, Steven & Bradley, Ian & Knee, Paula & Williams, Fiona & Williams, Geoffrey, 2003. "Measuring the economic benefits from R&D: improvements in the MMI model of the United Kingdom National Measurement System," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 991-1002, June.
- Currie, David, et al, 1999.
"Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 60-88, January.
- Chui, Michael & Currie, David & Levine, Paul L & Pearlman, Joseph, 1996. "Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 1489, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Currie & Paul Levine & Joeseph Pearlman & Michael Chui, 1996. "Phases of Imitation and Innovation in a North-South Endogenous Growth Model," School of Economics Discussion Papers 9602, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993.
"Endogenous, Innovation in the Theory of Growth,"
165, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Paula E. Stephan, 1996. "The Economics of Science," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1199-1235, September.
- Georghiou, Luke & Roessner, David, 2000. "Evaluating technology programs: tools and methods," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 657-678, April.
- Swann, Peter & Temple, Paul & Shurmer, Mark, 1996. "Standards and Trade Performance: The UK Experience," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1297-1313, September.
- Scott Stern & Michael E. Porter & Jeffrey L. Furman, 2000. "The Determinants of National Innovative Capacity," NBER Working Papers 7876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tassey, Gregory, 1982. "The role of government in supporting measurement standards for high-technology industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 311-320, October.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1991. "What makes basic research economically useful?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 109-119, April.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1991. "Academic research and industrial innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-12, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:14:y:2002:i:4:p:435-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.