An examination of strategic goals and management practices of Russian enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Phillip M Rosenzweig & Nitin Nohria, 1994. "Influences on Human Resource Management Practices in Multinational Corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(2), pages 229-251, June.
- Fred Luthans & Dianne H B Welsh & Stuart A Rosenkrantz, 1993. "What Do Russian Managers Really Do? An Observational Study with Comparisons to U.S. Managers," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 741-761, December.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin Hitt, 1996.
"Paradox Lost? Firm-Level Evidence on the Returns to Information Systems Spending,"
INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 541-558, April.
- Brynjolfsson, Erik. & Hitt, Lorin M., 1995. "Paradox lost? : firm-level evidence on the returns to information systems spending," Working papers 3786-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-016-0295-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lau, Chung-Ming & Ngo, Hang-Yue, 2004. "The HR system, organizational culture, and product innovation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 685-703, December.
- Thierry Nobre & Dmitry Riskal, 2003. "L'Évolution Des Pratiques De Contrôle De Gestion Dans Les Entreprises Russes Après 1992," Post-Print halshs-00582807, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian management Human resource management Competitiveness dimensions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:10:y:2001:i:4:p:475-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.