International assistance and health care reform in Poland: barriers to project development and implementation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wlodarczyk, Cesary & Sabbat, Jolanta, 1993. "Regional integration of health services in Poland -- An ambitious pilot project," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 229-245, March.
- Bossert, Thomas J., 1990. "Can they get along without us? Sustainability of donor-supported health projects in Central America and Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1015-1023, January.
- Bollini, Paola & Reich, Michael R., 1994. "The Italian fight against world hunger. A critical analysis of Italian aid for development in the 1980s," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 607-620, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grielen, Saskia J. & Boerma, Wienke G. W. & Groenewegen, Peter P., 2000. "Science in practice: can health care reform projects in central and eastern Europe be evaluated systematically?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 73-89, September.
- Ranson, Kent & Law, Tyler J. & Bennett, Sara, 2010. "Establishing health systems financing research priorities in developing countries using a participatory methodology," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 1933-1942, June.
- FFF1Martin NNN1McKee & FFF2Ellen NNN2Nolte, 2004. "Health sector reforms in Central and Eastern Europe," Demographic Research Special Collections, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 2(7), pages 163-182, April.
- Rechel, Bernd & Khodjamurodov, Ghafur, 2010. "International involvement and national health governance: The basic benefit package in Tajikistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 1928-1932, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:41:y:1997:i:3:p:207-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.