The cost-effectiveness of mammography screening: evidence from a microsimulation model for New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olsen, Jan Abel, 1993. "On what basis should health be discounted?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 39-53, April.
- Hall, Jane & Gerard, Karen & Salkeld, Glenn & Richardson, Jeff, 1992. "A cost utility analysis of mammography screening in Australia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 993-1004, May.
- Emmett B. Keeler & Shan Cretin, 1983. "Discounting of Life-Saving and Other Nonmonetary Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 300-306, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bech, Mickael & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte, 2000. "Cost implications of routine mammography screening of women 50-69 years in the County of Funen, Denmark," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 125-141, November.
- repec:spr:aphecp:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40258-017-0312-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anell, Anders & Norinder, Anna, 2000. "Health outcome measures used in cost-effectiveness studies: a review of original articles published between 1986 and 1996," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 87-99, March.
- Brailsford, S.C. & Harper, P.R. & Sykes, J., 2012. "Incorporating human behaviour in simulation models of screening for breast cancer," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(3), pages 491-507.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:38:y:1996:i:2:p:101-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.