The introduction of hospital networks in Belgium: The path from policy statements to the 2019 legislation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiansen, Terkel & Vrangbæk, Karsten, 2018. "Hospital centralization and performance in Denmark—Ten years on," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(4), pages 321-328.
- Massimo G. Colombo & Giovanni Battista Dagnino & Erik E. Lehmann & MariPaz Salmador, 2019. "The governance of entrepreneurial ecosystems," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 419-428, February.
- Royston Greenwood & C. R. Hinings & John Brown, 1994. "Merging Professional Service Firms," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(2), pages 239-257, May.
- Piña, I.L. & Cohen, P.D. & Larson, D.B. & Marion, L.N. & Sills, M.R. & Solberg, L.I. & Zerzan, J., 2015. "A framework for describing health care delivery organizations and systems," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 105(4), pages 670-679.
- Günter K. Stahl & Andreas Voigt, 2008. "Do Cultural Differences Matter in Mergers and Acquisitions? A Tentative Model and Examination," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 160-176, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dubas-Jakóbczyk, K. & Albreht, T. & Behmane, D. & Bryndova, L. & Dimova, A. & Džakula, A. & Habicht, T. & Murauskiene, L. & Scîntee, S.G. & Smatana, M. & Velkey, Z. & Quentin, W., 2020. "Hospital reforms in 11 Central and Eastern European countries between 2008 and 2019: a comparative analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 124(4), pages 368-379.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Satu Teerikangas & Olivier Irrmann, 2016. "Cultural Change Following International Acquisitions: Cohabiting the Tension Between Espoused and Practiced Cultures," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 195-226, April.
- Ashish Malik & Ralf Bebenroth, 2017. "Mind Your Language! : Role of Target Firm Language in Post-Merger Integration," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-15, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Feiqiong Chen & Yao Chen & Fangfang Zhong, 0. "Integration decision-making in technology-sourcing cross-border M&As: a mathematical model," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- Eero Vaara & Janne Tienari, 2011. "On the Narrative Construction of Multinational Corporations: An Antenarrative Analysis of Legitimation and Resistance in a Cross-Border Merger," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(2), pages 370-390, April.
- Feiqiong Chen & Yao Chen & Fangfang Zhong, 2017. "Integration decision-making in technology-sourcing cross-border M&As: a mathematical model," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 524-545, December.
- Schweizer, Lars & Patzelt, Holger, 2012. "Employee commitment in the post-acquisition integration process: The effect of integration speed and leadership," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 298-310.
- Wang, Hao & Han, Yonghui & Fidrmuc, Jan & Wei, Dongming, 2021.
"Confucius Institute, Belt and Road Initiative, and Internationalization,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 237-256.
- Hao Wang & Yonghui Han & Jan Fidrmuc & Dongming Wei, 2020. "Confucius Institute, Belt and Road Initiative, and Internationalization," CESifo Working Paper Series 8467, CESifo.
- Hao Wang & Yonghui Han & Jan Fidrmuc & Dongming Wei, 2021. "Confucius Institute, Belt and Road Initiative, and Internationalization," Post-Print hal-03128969, HAL.
- Andrejs Čirjevskis, 2020. "Do Synergies Pop up Magically in Digital Transformation-Based Retail M&A? Valuing Synergies with Real Options Application," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Wang, Daojuan & Hain, Daniel S. & Larimo, Jorma & Dao, Li T., 2020. "Cultural differences and synergy realization in cross-border acquisitions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(3).
- Boateng, Agyenim & Du, Min & Bi, XiaoGang & Lodorfos, George, 2019. "Cultural distance and value creation of cross-border M&A: The moderating role of acquirer characteristics," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 285-295.
- Bouncken, Ricarda B. & Qiu, Yixin & García, F. Javier Sendra, 2021. "Flexible pattern matching approach: Suggestions for augmenting theory evolvement," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 167(C).
- Dahlgrün, Philipp W. & Bausch, Andreas, 2019. "How Opportunistic Culture Affects Financial Performance in Outsourcing Relationships: A Meta-Analysis," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 81-100.
- Popli, Manish & Ladkani, Radha M. & Gaur, Ajai S., 2017. "Business group affiliation and post-acquisition performance: An extended resource-based view," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 21-30.
- Kanungo, Rama Prasad, 2021. "Uncertainty of M&As under asymmetric estimation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 774-793.
- Jinhee Kwon & Cheong Kim & Kun Chang Lee, 2020. "Moderating Effect of the Continental Factor on the Business Strategy and M&A Performance in the Pharmaceutical Industry for Sustainable International Business," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-14, June.
- Bauer, Florian & King, David & Matzler, Kurt, 2016. "Speed of acquisition integration: Separating the role of human and task integration," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 150-165.
- Renneboog, Luc & Vansteenkiste, Cara, 2019.
"Failure and success in mergers and acquisitions,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 650-699.
- Renneboog, Luc & Vansteenkiste, C., 2019. "Failure and Success in Mergers and Acquisitions," Other publications TiSEM cb487f33-0217-412f-a1ec-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Renneboog, Luc & Vansteenkiste, C., 2019. "Failure and Success in Mergers and Acquisitions," Discussion Paper 2019-026, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Xiangfei Yuan & Haijing Hao & Chenghua Guan & Alex Pentland, 2021. "What are the key components of an entrepreneurial ecosystem in a developing economy? A longitudinal empirical study on technology business incubators in China," Papers 2103.08131, arXiv.org.
- Ai, Qi & Tan, Hui, 2020. "Uncovering neglected success factors in post-acquisition reverse capability transfer: Evidence from Chinese multinational corporations in Europe," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(3).
- Daniel L. Bennett, 2021. "Local economic freedom and creative destruction in America," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 333-353, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCollaboration; Governance; Reform; Hospitals;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:123:y:2019:i:7:p:601-605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu or (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.