Stochastic bequest games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amir, Rabah, 1996.
"Strategic Intergenerational Bequests with Stochastic Convex Production,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(2), pages 367-376, August.
- Rabah Amir, 1996. "Strategic intergenerational bequests with stochastic convex production," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 8(2), pages 367-376.
- AMIR , Rabah, 1994. "Strategic Intergenerational Bequests with Stochastic Convex Production," CORE Discussion Papers 1994025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- TallariniJr., Thomas D., 2000. "Risk-sensitive real business cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 507-532, June.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, January.
- Wolfgang Leininger, 1986. "The Existence of Perfect Equilibria in a Model of Growth with Altruism between Generations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 349-367.
- Kohlberg, Elon, 1976. "A model of economic growth with altruism between generations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-13, August.
- Anderson, Evan W. & Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J., 2012. "Small noise methods for risk-sensitive/robust economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 468-500.
- Harris, Christopher & Laibson, David, 2001.
"Dynamic Choices of Hyperbolic Consumers,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 935-957, July.
- Christopher Harris & David Laibson, 1999. "Dynamic Choices of Hyperbolic Consumers," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1886, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jaśkiewicz, Anna & Nowak, Andrzej S., 2014. "Stationary Markov perfect equilibria in risk sensitive stochastic overlapping generations models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 411-447.
- Balbus, Łukasz & Reffett, Kevin & Woźny, Łukasz, 2012. "Stationary Markovian equilibrium in altruistic stochastic OLG models with limited commitment," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 115-132.
- Dutta, Prajit K & Sundaram, Rangarajan, 1992. "Markovian Equilibrium in a Class of Stochastic Games: Existence Theorems for Discounted and Undiscounted Models," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(2), pages 197-214, April.
- Andrzej Nowak, 2006. "On perfect equilibria in stochastic models of growth with intergenerational altruism," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(1), pages 73-83, May.
- Maskin, Eric & Tirole, Jean, 2001.
"Markov Perfect Equilibrium: I. Observable Actions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 191-219, October.
- Eric Maskin & Jean Tirole, 1997. "Markov Perfect Equilibrium, I: Observable Actions," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1799, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balbus, Łukasz & Jaśkiewicz, Anna & Nowak, Andrzej S., 2016. "Non-paternalistic intergenerational altruism revisited," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 27-33.
- Cingiz, Kutay & Flesch, Janos & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2016. "Perfect Information Games where Each Player Acts Only Once," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic game; Bequest game; Stationary Markov perfect equilibrium; Entropic risk measure;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:90:y:2015:i:c:p:247-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.