A model of economic growth with altruism between generations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lakshmi K Raut, 1997.
"Learning to Perfect Manipulation: Implications for Fertility, Savings, and Old-Age Social Security,"
199704, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Lakshmi K. Raut, 1997. "Learning to Perfect Manipulation: Implications for Fertility, Savings, and Old-Age Social Security," Labor and Demography 9705003, EconWPA.
- Lakshmi K Raut, 1997. "Learning to Perfect Manipulation: Implications for Fertility, Savings, and Old-Age Social Security," Levine's Working Paper Archive 597, David K. Levine.
- Alessandro Citanna, 2007. "The dynamics of wealth distribution with asymmetric incentives and endogenous matching," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 33(2), pages 243-261, November.
- Lakshmi K Raut, 2004. "Learned Convention and Subgame Perfect Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generations Model with Two-Sided Altruism," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000172, David K. Levine.
- Robert Kollmann, 1997. "Endogenous fertility in a model with non-dynastic parental preferences," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7638, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Wozny Lukasz & Growiec Jakub, 2012.
"Intergenerational Interactions in Human Capital Accumulation,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-47, June.
- Woźny, Łukasz & Growiec, Jakub, 2008. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," MPRA Paper 10308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakub Growiec & Lukasz Wozny, 2010. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," NBP Working Papers 71, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Francisco M. Gonzalez & Itziar Lazkano & Sjak A. Smulders, 2014. "Second-best national saving and growth with intergenerational disagreement," Working Papers 1403, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Blackburn, Keith & Cipriani, Giam Pietro, 2005.
"Intergenerational transfers and demographic transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 191-214, October.
- K Blackburn & G P Cipriani, 2002. "Intergenerational Transfers and Demographic Transition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0218, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- K Blackburn & G P Cipriani, 2002. "Intergenerational Transfers and Demographic Transition," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 14, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Francisco M. Gonzalez & Itziar Lazkano & Sjak A. Smulders, 2015. "Future-biased government," Working Papers 1502, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2015.
- Balbus, Łukasz & Jaśkiewicz, Anna & Nowak, Andrzej S., 2016. "Non-paternalistic intergenerational altruism revisited," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 27-33.
- Balbus, Łukasz & Reffett, Kevin & Woźny, Łukasz, 2012. "Stationary Markovian equilibrium in altruistic stochastic OLG models with limited commitment," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 115-132.
- Hori, Hajime, 1997. "Dynamic Allocation in an Altruistic Overlapping Generations Economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 292-315, April.
- Luca Spataro, Luciano Fanti and Pier Mario Pacini, 2017. "Savings, fertility and public policy in an OLG small open economy," Discussion Papers 2017/230, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Francisco M. Gonzalez & Itziar Lazkano & Sjak A. Smulders, 2017. "Future-biased Intergenerational Altruism," Working Papers 1703, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2017.
- Ulrich Lächler, 1984. "The political business cycle under rational voting behavior," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 411-430, January.
- Balbus, Łukasz & Jaśkiewicz, Anna & Nowak, Andrzej S., 2015. "Stochastic bequest games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 247-256.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:13:y:1976:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.