Competition and Culture in an Evolutionary Process of Equilibrium Selection: A Simple Example
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calkins, Peter H., 1995. "Transition to a New World Economic Order Part I: The Framework," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(02), August.
- García-Martínez, José A. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2015. "Social cohesion and the evolution of altruism," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 74-105.
- Oechssler, Jorg, 1997. "Decentralization and the coordination problem," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 119-135, January.
- Assar Lindbeck & Sten Nyberg, 2006.
"Raising Children to Work Hard: Altruism, Work Norms, and Social Insurance,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(4), pages 1473-1503.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Nyberg, Sten, 2001. "Raising Children To Work Hard: Altruism, Work Norms And Social Insurance," Seminar Papers 691, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Nyberg, Sten, 2001. "Raising Children to Work Hard: Altruism, Work Norms and Social Insurance," Working Paper Series 557, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Assar Lindbeck & Sten Nyberg, 2001. "Raising Children to Work Hard: Altruism, Work Norms and Social Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 498, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Nyberg, Sten, 2001. "Raising Children to Work Hard: Altruism, Work Norms and Social Insurance," Research Papers in Economics 2001:5, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Salomonsson, Marcus, 2009. "Group Selection: The quest for social preferences," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 712, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Susan Lee, 1999. "Assortative Interactions and Endogenous Stratification," Working Papers 99-08-056, Santa Fe Institute.
- Goyal, Sanjeev & Janssen, Maarten C. W., 1995. "Dynamic coordination failures and the efficiency of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 223-239, October.
- José A. García Martínez, 2004. "Altruism, Egoism And Group Cohesion In A Local Interaction Model," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-44, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Sjostrom, Tomas & Weitzman, Martin L., 1996. "Competition and the evolution of efficiency," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 25-43, July.
- Y.M. Ermoliev & S.D. Flam, 1997. "Learning in Potential Games," Working Papers ir97022, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Hoffler, Felix, 1999. "Some play fair, some don't: Reciprocal fairness in a stylized principal-agent problem," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 113-131, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:5:y:1993:i:4:p:618-631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.