Restabilizing matching markets at senior level
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crawford, Vincent P & Knoer, Elsie Marie, 1981. "Job Matching with Heterogeneous Firms and Workers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 437-450, March.
- Ahmet Alkan, 2001. "original papers : On preferences over subsets and the lattice structure of stable matchings," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 6(1), pages 99-111.
- Blum, Yosef & Rothblum, Uriel G., 2002. ""Timing Is Everything" and Marital Bliss," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 429-443, April.
- Sotomayor, Marilda, 1996. "A Non-constructive Elementary Proof of the Existence of Stable Marriages," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 135-137, March.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1984. "Stability and Polarization of Interests in Job Matching," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 47-57, January.
- Mo, Jie-Ping, 1988. "Entry and structures of interest groups in assignment games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 66-96, October.
- Kelso, Alexander S, Jr & Crawford, Vincent P, 1982. "Job Matching, Coalition Formation, and Gross Substitutes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1483-1504, November.
- Crawford, Vincent P., 1991. "Comparative statics in matching markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 389-400, August.
- Martinez, Ruth & Masso, Jordi & Neme, Alejandro & Oviedo, Jorge, 2000. "Single Agents and the Set of Many-to-One Stable Matchings," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 91-105, March.
- Blum, Yosef & Roth, Alvin E. & Rothblum, Uriel G., 1997. "Vacancy Chains and Equilibration in Senior-Level Labor Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 362-411, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2004:i:45:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elette Boyle & Federico Echenique, 2009. "Sequential entry in many-to-one matching markets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 33(1), pages 87-99, June.
- Kaniska Dam, 2009. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Credit Market," Working papers DTE 461, CIDE, División de Economía.
- David Cantala, 2002. "Agreement toward stability in senior matching markets," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200201, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance, revised Jun 2007.
- Francis Bloch & David Cantala, 2013.
"Markovian assignment rules,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Francis Bloch & David Cantala, 2008. "Markovian assignment rules," Working Papers hal-00356304, HAL.
- Francis Bloch & David Cantala, 2010. "Markovian assignment rules," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2010-18, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Francis Bloch & David Cantala, 2013. "Markovian assignment rules," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01013737, HAL.
- Raïssa-Juvette Samba Zitou & Rhonya Adli, 2012. "Quasi stable outcomes in the assignment game," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 323-340, March.
- Fuhito Kojima & Parag A. Pathak, 2009. "Incentives and Stability in Large Two-Sided Matching Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 608-627, June.
- David Cantala, 2011. "Agreement toward stability in matching markets," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(4), pages 293-316, December.
- Péter Biró & Katarína Cechlárová & Tamás Fleiner, 2008. "The dynamics of stable matchings and half-matchings for the stable marriage and roommates problems," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(3), pages 333-352, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:48:y:2004:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.