Efficient allocation of a "prize"-King Solomon's dilemma
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William H. Sandholm, 2002.
"Evolutionary Implementation and Congestion Pricing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 667-689.
- Sandholm,W.H., 1999. "Evolutionary implementation and congestion pricing," Working papers 38, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Jose Alcalde & Matthias Dahm, 2016. "Proportional payoffs in legislative bargaining with weighted voting: a characterization," Discussion Papers 2016-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Matteo Aria & Nicolò Bellanca, 2012. "The four figures of gift: kula, potlatch, dan e hau," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_21.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:55-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pérez-Castrillo, David & Quérou, Nicolas, 2012.
"Smooth multibidding mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 420-438.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Smooth Multibidding Mechanisms," Working Papers 520, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2011. "Smooth Multibidding Mechanisms," CESifo Working Paper Series 3394, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Smooth multibidding mechanisms," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 849.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bag, Parimal Kanti & Sabourian, Hamid, 2005.
"Distributing awards efficiently: More on King Solomon's problem,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 43-58, October.
- Bag, P.K. & Sabourian, H., 2004. "Distributing Awards Efficiently: More on King Solomon’s Problem," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0418, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Parimal Kanti Bag; Hamid Sabourian, 2004. "Distributing Awards Efficiently: More on King Solomon's Problem," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 257, Econometric Society.
- Giovanni Ponti & Anita Gantner & Dunia López-Pintado & Robert Montgomery, 2003.
"Solomon's Dilemma: An experimental study on dynamic implementation,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 8(2), pages 217-239, October.
- Dunia López-Pintado & Giovanni Ponti, 2003. "Solomon'S Dilemma: An Experimental Study On Dynamic Implementation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Nicolò Bellanca & Stefani Innocenti, 2013. "Not-dividing the Indivisible: Formation of the Sacred and Antagonistic Conflicts," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Guha, Brishti, 2014. "Reinterpreting King Solomon's problem: Malice and mechanism design," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 125-132.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2006:i:14:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olszewski, Wojciech, 2003. "A simple and general solution to King Solomon's problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 315-318, February.
- Alexander Elbittar & Sonia B. Di Giannatale, 2010. "King Solomon’s Dilemma: An Experimental Study on Implementation," Working papers DTE 477, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Csekő, Imre, 1996.
"Választás és mechanizmus. Felületes ismerkedés az implementációelmélettel
[Selection and mechanism. Getting superficially acquainted with the implementation theory]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 420-430.
- Jackson, Matthew & Moulin, Hervé, 1992.
"Implementing a public project and distributing its cost,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 125-140.
- Matthew Jackson & Herve Moulin, 1990. "Implementing A Public Project and Distributing Its Costs," Discussion Papers 882, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2002. "Choosing Wisely: A Multibidding Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1577-1587, December.
- Alcalde, Jose & Dahm, Mathias, 2016. "Dual Sourcing with Price Discovery," QM&ET Working Papers 16-1, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:1:y:1989:i:3:p:222-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.