Distributing Awards Efficiently: More on King Solomon's Problem
We consider a multi-awards generalization of King Solomon's problem: $k$ identical and indivisible awards should be distributed among $n$ agents, $k
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||11 Aug 2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/pastmeetings.asp
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parimal Kanti Bag; Hamid Sabourian, 2004.
"Distributing Awards Efficiently: More on King Solomon's Problem,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
257, Econometric Society.
- Bag, Parimal Kanti & Sabourian, Hamid, 2005. "Distributing awards efficiently: More on King Solomon's problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 43-58, October.
- Bag, P.K. & Sabourian, H., 2004. "Distributing Awards Efficiently: More on King Solomon’s Problem," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0418, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Olszewski, Wojciech, 2003. "A simple and general solution to King Solomon's problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 315-318, February.
- Perry, M. & Reny, P.J., 1995.
"A General Solution to King Solomon's Dilemma,"
9581, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bag, Parimal Kanti, 1996. "Efficient Allocation of a "Pie": Divisible Case of King Solomon's Dilemma," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 21-41, January.
- Glazer, Jacob & Ma, Ching-To Albert, 1989. "Efficient allocation of a "prize"-King Solomon's dilemma," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 222-233, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:nasm04:257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.