Distributing Awards Efficiently: More on King Solomon's Problem
We consider a multi-awards generalization of King Solomon's problem: $k$ identical and indivisible awards should be distributed among $n$ agents, $k
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||11 Aug 2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/pastmeetings.asp
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bag, P.K. & Sabourian, H., 2004.
"Distributing Awards Efficiently: More on King Solomon’s Problem,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0418, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bag, Parimal Kanti & Sabourian, Hamid, 2005. "Distributing awards efficiently: More on King Solomon's problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 43-58, October.
- Parimal Kanti Bag; Hamid Sabourian, 2004. "Distributing Awards Efficiently: More on King Solomon's Problem," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 257, Econometric Society.
- Bag, Parimal Kanti, 1996. "Efficient Allocation of a "Pie": Divisible Case of King Solomon's Dilemma," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 21-41, January.
- Perry, Motty & Reny, Philip J., 1999.
"A General Solution to King Solomon's Dilemma,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 279-285, January.
- Glazer, Jacob & Ma, Ching-To Albert, 1989. "Efficient allocation of a "prize"-King Solomon's dilemma," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 222-233, September.
- Olszewski, Wojciech, 2003. "A simple and general solution to King Solomon's problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 315-318, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:nasm04:257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.