Market symmetry in time-changed Brownian models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fajardo, José & Farias, Aquiles, 2009.
"Multivariate affine generalized hyperbolic distributions: An empirical investigation,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 174-184, September.
- José Fajardo & Aquiles Farias, 2008. "Multivariate Affine Generalized Hyperbolic Distributions: An Empirical Investigation," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2008-01, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Tehranchi, Michael R., 2009. "Symmetric martingales and symmetric smiles," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(10), pages 3785-3797, October.
- JosE Fajardo & Ernesto Mordecki, 2006. "Symmetry and duality in Levy markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 219-227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fajardo, José, 2015. "Barrier style contracts under Lévy processes: An alternative approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 179-187.
- Rheinländer, Thorsten & Schmutz, Michael, 2013. "Self-dual continuous processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(5), pages 1765-1779.
- Thorsten Rheinlander & Michael Schmutz, 2012. "Self-dual continuous processes," Papers 1201.6516, arXiv.org.
- José Fajardo, 2014. "Symmetry and Bates’ rule in Ornstein–Uhlenbeck stochastic volatility models," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(2), pages 319-327, October.
- Thorsten Rheinlander & Michael Schmutz, 2012. "Quasi self-dual exponential L\'evy processes," Papers 1201.5132, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsTime-changed Brownian motion Subordination Symmetry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finlet:v:7:y:2010:i:1:p:53-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/frl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.