CO2 abatement by co-firing of natural gas and biomass-derived gas in a gas turbine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bridgwater, A. V. & Toft, A. J. & Brammer, J. G., 2002. "A techno-economic comparison of power production by biomass fast pyrolysis with gasification and combustion," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 181-246, September.
- Sugiyama, Shinobu & Suzuki, Naoki & Kato, Yoshitaka & Yoshikawa, Kunio & Omino, Akira & Ishii, Toru & Yoshikawa, K. & Kiga, Takashi, 2005. "Gasification performance of coals using high temperature air," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 399-413.
- Rodrigues, Monica & Walter, Arnaldo & Faaij, André, 2003. "Co-firing of natural gas and Biomass gas in biomass integrated gasification/combined cycle systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 1115-1131.
- Rodrigues, Monica & Faaij, Andre P.C. & Walter, Arnaldo, 2003. "Techno-economic analysis of co-fired biomass integrated gasification/combined cycle systems with inclusion of economies of scale," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1229-1258.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Jiangjiang & Mao, Tianzhi & Sui, Jun & Jin, Hongguang, 2015. "Modeling and performance analysis of CCHP (combined cooling, heating and power) system based on co-firing of natural gas and biomass gasification gas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 801-815.
- Thallam Thattai, A. & Oldenbroek, V. & Schoenmakers, L. & Woudstra, T. & Aravind, P.V., 2016. "Experimental model validation and thermodynamic assessment on high percentage (up to 70%) biomass co-gasification at the 253MWe integrated gasification combined cycle power plant in Buggenum, The Neth," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 381-393.
- Perry, Simon & Klemeš, Jiří & Bulatov, Igor, 2008. "Integrating waste and renewable energy to reduce the carbon footprint of locally integrated energy sectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1489-1497.
- Chicco, Gianfranco & Mancarella, Pierluigi, 2009. "Distributed multi-generation: A comprehensive view," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 535-551, April.
- repec:eee:renene:v:112:y:2017:i:c:p:425-443 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pihl, Erik & Heyne, Stefan & Thunman, Henrik & Johnsson, Filip, 2010. "Highly efficient electricity generation from biomass by integration and hybridization with combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) plants for natural gas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4042-4052.
- Chen, Wei-Hsin & Hsu, Huan-Chun & Lu, Ke-Miao & Lee, Wen-Jhy & Lin, Ta-Chang, 2011. "Thermal pretreatment of wood (Lauan) block by torrefaction and its influence on the properties of the biomass," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3012-3021.
- Huang, Zhen & He, Fang & Zheng, Anqing & Zhao, Kun & Chang, Sheng & Zhao, Zengli & Li, Haibin, 2013. "Synthesis gas production from biomass gasification using steam coupling with natural hematite as oxygen carrier," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 244-251.
- Mancarella, Pierluigi & Chicco, Gianfranco, 2008. "Assessment of the greenhouse gas emissions from cogeneration and trigeneration systems. Part II: Analysis techniques and application cases," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 418-430.
- Mofarahi, Masoud & Khojasteh, Yaser & Khaledi, Hiwa & Farahnak, Arsalan, 2008. "Design of CO2 absorption plant for recovery of CO2 from flue gases of gas turbine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1311-1319.
- Jau-Jang Lu & Wei-Hsin Chen, 2013. "Product Yields and Characteristics of Corncob Waste under Various Torrefaction Atmospheres," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGasification; Co-firing; Gas turbine; Biomass; Green certificates; CO2 emissions reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:32:y:2007:i:4:p:549-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.