The potential of the Code for Sustainable Homes to deliver genuine 'sustainable energy' in the UK social housing sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Keirstead, James, 2007. "Behavioural responses to photovoltaic systems in the UK domestic sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4128-4141, August.
- Bahaj, A.S. & James, P.A.B., 2007. "Urban energy generation: The added value of photovoltaics in social housing," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(9), pages 2121-2136, December.
- Alsema, E. A. & Nieuwlaar, E., 2000. "Energy viability of photovoltaic systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 999-1010, November.
- Nawaz, I. & Tiwari, G.N., 2006. "Embodied energy analysis of photovoltaic (PV) system based on macro- and micro-level," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3144-3152, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:549-557 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:490-499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaw, Isabel & Ozaki, Ritsuko, 2013. "Energy provision and housing development: Re-thinking professional and technological relations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 427-430.
- Shaw, Isabel & Ozaki, Ritsuko, 2015. "Performing accountability: Making environmental credentials visible in housing design," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 136-139.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial housing Code for Sustainable Homes Energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:4:p:2013-2019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.