Financial evaluation of renewable energy technologies for irrigation water pumping in India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel, 2008.
"CDM potential of SPV pumps in India,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 181-199, January.
- Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel, 2005. "CDM potential of SPV pumps in India," HWWI Research Papers 4-4, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Hamidat, A., 1999. "Simulation of the performance and cost calculations of the surface pump," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 383-392.
- Tripathi, Arun K & Iyer, P.V.R & Chandra Kandpal, Tara, 1999. "Financial analysis of biomass gasifier based water pumping in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 511-517.
- Ravindranath, N. H. & Hall, D. O., 1995. "Biomass, Energy, and Environment: A Developing Country Perspective from India," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198564362, April.
- Derrick, A., 1994. "Solar photovoltaics for development: Progress and prospects," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 229-236.
- Purohit, Pallav & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2007. "Techno-economics of biogas-based water pumping in India: An attempt to internalize CO2 emissions mitigation and other economic benefits," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 1208-1226, August.
- Ackermann, Thomas & Söder, Lennart, 2002. "An overview of wind energy-status 2002," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 67-127.
- Purohit, Pallav & Tripathi, Arun Kumar & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2006. "Energetics of coal substitution by briquettes of agricultural residues," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1321-1331.
- Hammad, M, 1995. "Photovoltaic, wind and diesel : A cost comparative study of water pumping options in Jordan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 723-726, August.
- Purohit, Pallav & Kandpal, Tara C., 2005. "Renewable energy technologies for irrigation water pumping in India: projected levels of dissemination, energy delivery and investment requirements using available diffusion models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 592-607, December.
- Purohit, P & Kumar, A & Rana, S & Kandpal, T.C, 2002. "Using renewable energy technologies for domestic cooking in India: a methodology for potential estimation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 235-246. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:6:p:3134-3144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.