Financial evaluation of renewable energy technologies for irrigation water pumping in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel, 2008. "CDM potential of SPV pumps in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 181-199, January.
- Hamidat, A., 1999. "Simulation of the performance and cost calculations of the surface pump," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 383-392.
- Tripathi, Arun K & Iyer, P.V.R & Chandra Kandpal, Tara, 1999. "Financial analysis of biomass gasifier based water pumping in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 511-517.
- Ravindranath, N. H. & Hall, D. O., 1995. "Biomass, Energy, and Environment: A Developing Country Perspective from India," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198564362.
- Derrick, A., 1994. "Solar photovoltaics for development: Progress and prospects," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 229-236.
- Purohit, Pallav & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2007. "Techno-economics of biogas-based water pumping in India: An attempt to internalize CO2 emissions mitigation and other economic benefits," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 1208-1226, August.
- Ackermann, Thomas & Söder, Lennart, 2002. "An overview of wind energy-status 2002," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 67-127.
- Purohit, Pallav & Tripathi, Arun Kumar & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2006. "Energetics of coal substitution by briquettes of agricultural residues," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1321-1331.
- Hammad, M, 1995. "Photovoltaic, wind and diesel : A cost comparative study of water pumping options in Jordan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 723-726, August.
- Purohit, Pallav & Kandpal, Tara C., 2005. "Renewable energy technologies for irrigation water pumping in India: projected levels of dissemination, energy delivery and investment requirements using available diffusion models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 592-607, December.
- Purohit, P & Kumar, A & Rana, S & Kandpal, T.C, 2002. "Using renewable energy technologies for domestic cooking in India: a methodology for potential estimation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 235-246.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:648-667 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali, Akhter & Bahadur Rahut, Dil & Behera, Bhagirath, 2016. "Factors influencing farmers׳ adoption of energy-based water pumps and impacts on crop productivity and household income in Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 48-57.
- Bouzidi, B. & Haddadi, M. & Belmokhtar, O., 2009. "Assessment of a photovoltaic pumping system in the areas of the Algerian Sahara," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 879-886, May.
- Purohit, Pallav & Michaelowa, Axel, 2007. "CDM potential of wind power projects in India," HWWI Research Papers 1-8, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Senol, Ramazan, 2012. "An analysis of solar energy and irrigation systems in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 478-486.
- Dubreuil, Aurelie & Assoumou, Edi & Bouckaert, Stephanie & Selosse, Sandrine & Maı¨zi, Nadia, 2013. "Water modeling in an energy optimization framework – The water-scarce middle east context," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 268-279.
- Bouzidi, B., 2011. "Viability of solar or wind for water pumping systems in the Algerian Sahara regions – case study Adrar," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4436-4442.
- Hamidat, A. & Benyoucef, B., 2009. "Systematic procedures for sizing photovoltaic pumping system, using water tank storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1489-1501, April.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:8:p:1145-:d:107071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gopal, C. & Mohanraj, M. & Chandramohan, P. & Chandrasekar, P., 2013. "Renewable energy source water pumping systems—A literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 351-370.
- Nasima BAGUM & Abul Anam RASHED & A. K. M. MASUD & Quamrul ISLAM, 2012. "Using Multi-Criteria Analysis In Decision Making Regarding The Adoption Of Wind Pump For Irrigation In Bangladesh," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 15(1), pages 157-178, Mai.
- Nogueira Vilanova, Mateus Ricardo & Perrella Balestieri, José Antônio, 2014. "Energy and hydraulic efficiency in conventional water supply systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 701-714.
- Closas, Alvar & Rap, Edwin, 2017. "Solar-based groundwater pumping for irrigation: Sustainability, policies, and limitations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 33-37.
- Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav, 2015. "Inter-comparability of solar radiation databases in Indian context," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 735-747.
- Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav & Shekhar, Shashaank, 2013. "Evaluating the potential of concentrating solar power generation in Northwestern India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 157-175.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Rogner, Holger & Howells, Mark & Hermann, Sebastian & Arent, Douglas & Gielen, Dolf & Steduto, Pasquale & Mueller, Alexander & Komor, Paul & Tol, Richard S.J. & Yumkella, Kandeh K., 2011. "Considering the energy, water and food nexus: Towards an integrated modelling approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7896-7906.
- Mandelli, Stefano & Barbieri, Jacopo & Mereu, Riccardo & Colombo, Emanuela, 2016. "Off-grid systems for rural electrification in developing countries: Definitions, classification and a comprehensive literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1621-1646.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:6:p:3134-3144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.