A methodology for optimal sizing of autonomous hybrid PV/wind system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ilinca, Adrian & McCarthy, Ed & Chaumel, Jean-Louis & Rétiveau, Jean-Louis, 2003. "Wind potential assessment of Quebec Province," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1881-1897.
- Habib, M.A & Said, S.A.M & El-Hadidy, M.A & Al-Zaharna, I, 1999. "Optimization procedure of a hybrid photovoltaic wind energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 919-929.
- Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing & Burnett, John, 2002. "Investigation on wind power potential on Hong Kong islands—an analysis of wind power and wind turbine characteristics," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-12.
- Gomaa, S. & Seoud, A.K.Aboul & Kheiralla, H.N., 1995. "Design and analysis of photovoltaic and wind energy hybrid systems in Alexandria, Egypt," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 643-647.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Diaf, S. & Belhamel, M. & Haddadi, M. & Louche, A., 2008. "Technical and economic assessment of hybrid photovoltaic/wind system with battery storage in Corsica island," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 743-754, February.
- Kaabeche, A. & Belhamel, M. & Ibtiouen, R., 2011. "Sizing optimization of grid-independent hybrid photovoltaic/wind power generation system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1214-1222.
- Diaf, S. & Notton, G. & Belhamel, M. & Haddadi, M. & Louche, A., 2008. "Design and techno-economical optimization for hybrid PV/wind system under various meteorological conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(10), pages 968-987, October.
- Deshmukh, M.K. & Deshmukh, S.S., 2008. "Modeling of hybrid renewable energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 235-249, January.
- Ullah, Irfan & Chaudhry, Qamar-uz-Zaman & Chipperfield, Andrew J., 2010. "An evaluation of wind energy potential at Kati Bandar, Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 856-861, February.
- Fazelpour, Farivar & Markarian, Elin & Soltani, Nima, 2017. "Wind energy potential and economic assessment of four locations in Sistan and Balouchestan province in Iran," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 646-667.
- Lan, Hai & Wen, Shuli & Hong, Ying-Yi & Yu, David C. & Zhang, Lijun, 2015. "Optimal sizing of hybrid PV/diesel/battery in ship power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 26-34.
- Gao, Xiaoxia & Yang, Hongxing & Lu, Lin, 2014. "Study on offshore wind power potential and wind farm optimization in Hong Kong," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 519-531.
- Velo, R. & Osorio, L. & Fernández, M.D. & Rodríguez, M.R., 2014. "An economic analysis of a stand-alone and grid-connected cattle farm," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 883-890.
- Nicolas Martinez & Youssef Benchaabane & Rosa Elvira Silva & Adrian Ilinca & Hussein Ibrahim & Ambrish Chandra & Daniel R. Rousse, 2019. "Computer Model for a Wind–Diesel Hybrid System with Compressed Air Energy Storage," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-18, September.
- Mazhar H. Baloch & Safdar A. Abro & Ghulam Sarwar Kaloi & Nayyar H. Mirjat & Sohaib Tahir & M. Haroon Nadeem & Mehr Gul & Zubair A. Memon & Mahendar Kumar, 2017. "A Research on Electricity Generation from Wind Corridors of Pakistan (Two Provinces): A Technical Proposal for Remote Zones," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-31, September.
- Owebor, K. & Diemuodeke, E.O. & Briggs, T.A. & Imran, M., 2021. "Power Situation and renewable energy potentials in Nigeria – A case for integrated multi-generation technology," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 773-796.
- Chen, Xinping & Foley, Aoife & Zhang, Zenghai & Wang, Kaimin & O'Driscoll, Kieran, 2020. "An assessment of wind energy potential in the Beibu Gulf considering the energy demands of the Beibu Gulf Economic Rim," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Shu, Z.R. & Li, Q.S. & He, Y.C. & Chan, P.W., 2016. "Observations of offshore wind characteristics by Doppler-LiDAR for wind energy applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 150-163.
- Youcef Ettoumi, Fatiha & Adane, Abd El Hamid & Benzaoui, Mohamed Lassaad & Bouzergui, Nabila, 2008. "Comparative simulation of wind park design and siting in Algeria," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 2333-2338.
- Fazelpour, Farivar & Soltani, Nima & Soltani, Sina & Rosen, Marc A., 2015. "Assessment of wind energy potential and economics in the north-western Iranian cities of Tabriz and Ardabil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 87-99.
- Hoicka, Christina E. & Rowlands, Ian H., 2011. "Solar and wind resource complementarity: Advancing options for renewable electricity integration in Ontario, Canada," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 97-107.
- Díaz, Guzmán & Coto, José & Gómez-Aleixandre, Javier, 2019. "Optimal operation value of combined wind power and energy storage in multi-stage electricity markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 235(C), pages 1153-1168.
- Saeidi, Davood & Sedaghat, Ahmad & Alamdari, Pourya & Alemrajabi, Ali Akbar, 2013. "Aerodynamic design and economical evaluation of site specific small vertical axis wind turbines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 765-775.
- Xydis, G. & Koroneos, C. & Loizidou, M., 2009. "Exergy analysis in a wind speed prognostic model as a wind farm sitting selection tool: A case study in Southern Greece," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2411-2420, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:11:p:5708-5718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.