Sizing optimization of grid-independent hybrid photovoltaic/wind power generation system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Wei & Lou, Chengzhi & Li, Zhongshi & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing, 2010. "Current status of research on optimum sizing of stand-alone hybrid solar-wind power generation systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 380-389, February.
- Nandi, Sanjoy Kumar & Ghosh, Himangshu Ranjan, 2010. "Prospect of wind–PV-battery hybrid power system as an alternative to grid extension in Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3040-3047.
- Yang, H.X. & Lu, L. & Burnett, J., 2003. "Weather data and probability analysis of hybrid photovoltaic–wind power generation systems in Hong Kong," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 1813-1824.
- Diaf, S. & Notton, G. & Belhamel, M. & Haddadi, M. & Louche, A., 2008. "Design and techno-economical optimization for hybrid PV/wind system under various meteorological conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(10), pages 968-987, October.
- Diaf, S. & Belhamel, M. & Haddadi, M. & Louche, A., 2008. "Technical and economic assessment of hybrid photovoltaic/wind system with battery storage in Corsica island," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 743-754, February.
- Bernal-Agustín, José L. & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Rivas-Ascaso, David M., 2006. "Design of isolated hybrid systems minimizing costs and pollutant emissions," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2227-2244.
- Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing & Burnett, John, 2002. "Investigation on wind power potential on Hong Kong islands—an analysis of wind power and wind turbine characteristics," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-12.
- Ekren, Orhan & Ekren, Banu Y., 2010. "Size optimization of a PV/wind hybrid energy conversion system with battery storage using simulated annealing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 592-598, February.
- Ilinca, Adrian & McCarthy, Ed & Chaumel, Jean-Louis & Rétiveau, Jean-Louis, 2003. "Wind potential assessment of Quebec Province," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1881-1897.
- Prasad, A. Rajendra & Natarajan, E., 2006. "Optimization of integrated photovoltaic–wind power generation systems with battery storage," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1943-1954.
- Deshmukh, M.K. & Deshmukh, S.S., 2008. "Modeling of hybrid renewable energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 235-249, January.
- Mostafaeipour, Ali, 2010. "Feasibility study of harnessing wind energy for turbine installation in province of Yazd in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 93-111, January.
- Habib, M.A & Said, S.A.M & El-Hadidy, M.A & Al-Zaharna, I, 1999. "Optimization procedure of a hybrid photovoltaic wind energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(11), pages 919-929.
- Kolhe, M. & Agbossou, K. & Hamelin, J. & Bose, T.K., 2003. "Analytical model for predicting the performance of photovoltaic array coupled with a wind turbine in a stand-alone renewable energy system based on hydrogen," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 727-742.
More about this item
KeywordsHybrid PV/wind system; Unit sizing; Optimization; Economic evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:36:y:2011:i:2:p:1214-1222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.