Energy models for commercial energy prediction and substitution of renewable energy sources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshi, Bharati & Bhatti, T.S. & Bansal, N.K., 1992. "Decentralized energy planning model for a typical village in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 869-876.
- Alam, M.S. & Huq, A.M.Z. & Bala, B.K., 1990. "An integrated rural energy model for a village in Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 131-139.
- Harel, P. & Baguant, J., 1991. "A growth prediction for electrical energy consumption in Mauritius," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 707-711.
- Sharma, D. Parameswara & Chandramohanan Nair, P. S. & Balasubramanian, R., 2002. "Demand for commercial energy in the state of Kerala, India: an econometric analysis with medium-range projections," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 781-791, July.
- Ashenayi, K. & Ramakumar, R., 1990. "IRES—A program to design integrated renewable energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(12), pages 1143-1152.
- Tiwari, Piyush, 2000. "An analysis of sectoral energy intensity in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 771-778, September.
- Robert Kohn, 1975. "Input-Output Analysis and Air Pollution Control," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Analysis of Environmental Problems, pages 239-274 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de L. Musgrove, A.R., 1984. "A linear programming analysis of liquid-fuel production and use options for Australia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 281-302.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adom, Philip Kofi & Bekoe, William, 2012. "Conditional dynamic forecast of electrical energy consumption requirements in Ghana by 2020: A comparison of ARDL and PAM," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 367-380.
- Cong, Rong-Gang, 2013. "An optimization model for renewable energy generation and its application in China: A perspective of maximum utilization," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 94-103.
- Kumar, Ujjwal & Jain, V.K., 2010. "Time series models (Grey-Markov, Grey Model with rolling mechanism and singular spectrum analysis) to forecast energy consumption in India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1709-1716.
- Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2012. "Energy models for demand forecasting—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1223-1240.
- Sharafi, Masoud & ELMekkawy, Tarek Y., 2014. "Multi-objective optimal design of hybrid renewable energy systems using PSO-simulation based approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 67-79.
- Rout, Ullash K., 2011. "Prospects of India's energy and emissions for a long time frame," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5647-5663, September.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2010. "Modelling energy demand of developing countries: Are the specific features adequately captured?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1979-1990, April.
- Azadeh, A. & Babazadeh, R. & Asadzadeh, S.M., 2013. "Optimum estimation and forecasting of renewable energy consumption by artificial neural networks," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 605-612.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:1424-1434 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:10:p:1453-:d:112757 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Rajesh & Agarwala, Arun, 2013. "Energy certificates REC and PAT sustenance to energy model for India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 315-323.
- Lund, P.D., 2010. "Exploring past energy changes and their implications for the pace of penetration of new energy technologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 647-656.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:17:p:2640-2653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.